Zoom Halloween Party!

I’m free during those days!

I’m around on New Year’s. Though I admit I won’t make it till midnight!

Haha I most likely will not either.

Not sure what the family will want to do (it is the weekend after all) but keep me posted! If I can play, I will!!

1 Like

So, here are some dates and times I’ve come up with. You can suggests other times The 1-3 is when we usually do our Zoom hang outs so that is why I chose it.

Date for Anniversary crafting time
  • Thursday December 31st (1-3ish PST)
  • Friday Jan 1st (1-3ish PST)
  • Saturday Jan 2nd (1-3ish PST)

0 voters

2 Likes

Here is the announcement:

7 Likes

Yay! It’s going on my calendar.

I hope I can be there!! Wow, a whole year of LC!!

Halloween zoom party? What a great idea! Seems like everyone had fun. Ive never done zoom but maybe I can figure it out by this October if there is another.

Oh we will definitely have another one. It was lots of fun. We are having a crafting tea party on June 12th at 1 if you want to come hang out.

6 Likes

I will be at work as well, but may pop in for as long as I can! Looks awesome!!

1 Like

Welcome! This was last year…2020. But, we are having a meet up tomorrow if you can make it! I don’t think the 2021 Halloween one is set up yet…

Latest Zoom

3 Likes

shoot, I totally forgot about this –
work got busy & I got home late, yada yada

Hope y’all had fun!

2 Likes

In my over-excitement for Halloween, I didn’t look at the dates, lol.

1 Like

You are in good company here! For many of us, Halloween is our FAVORITE holiday! lol

Is anyone up for another Zoom Halloween party? We could do Saturday October 16th or the 30th.

3 Likes

I can’t do either of those dates but y’all have fun! (Sundays are now my only free day)

I can do Sundays too. Do you guys want a different day?

2 Likes

In autumn, Sundays are better for me due to college :football: shenanigans on Saturdays, but definitely don’t base it on me since I’m an in-and-out person depending on where my :brain: is at.

I wouldn’t be able to do the 16th (due to :football:) but could possibly do the 30th (unless we get a wild hair and decide to take advantage of one of the last uncommitted fall weekends to go camping :camping: somewhere). If we were to go camping, it’s likely that Sunday could still work if it were sometime later than 1pm Eastern-ish, since we tend to come home early to settle back in and get ready for the coming week.

Though I guess that Sunday would be the holiday itself, this might not work if people have littles or other plans? Do kids still go out on the holiday itself? I think scheduled trunk-or-treat events have taken over the ad hoc show up on doorsteps on the holiday tradition…

Anyhoo - I’d love to join depending on timing! :grin:

2 Likes

I vote Sundays!

1 Like