Zoom Halloween Party!

Thanks. It turns out that I’m having side effects from my cancer drugs. Nothing serious. Just annoying.

7 Likes

My neighbors evil carnival Halloween setup.

13 Likes

It was such a salve in these trying times to see and hear you all today! I even got a little teary. Sniff.

6 Likes

No pumpkin for me, but I did glue googly eyes all over this very dead tree tonight before the party. :grin:

11 Likes

I got three tiny white pumpkins and some glow in the dark paint yesterday. The kids & I are going to have a pumpkin painting party! I’m ridiculously enthusiastic about it all. My 16yo daughter less so :joy:.

5 Likes

I just got out of businessy Zoom meetings so I couldn’t change clothes and be at the party. I only now noticed that in my formal meeting I had a dingy old bra hanging out of a basket behind me the whole time. :rofl: I think you all would have kindly called me out on that!

@MistressJennie that would be scary as hell to suddenly see outside ones window.

8 Likes

Maaaan, I thought I could pop in during my break at work but it’s one of those “working break” kinds of day. :pensive:

1 Like

Is it over? I didn’t set my alarm and fell asleep on the couch.

My day has been work meetings nonstop so I couldn’t join :cry:.

We apparently don’t have the internet to support zoom over here. Not surprising but terribly disappointing.

BIG huge honking thanks to everyone who came today! It was lots of fun!

The winner of the costume contest was @grenouille78!

The winner of the pumpkin contest was @marionberries

And…I forgot to do the decor one so I will do two drawings for the raffle. Everyone who attended automatically got their name put into a hat and the winners are:

The grand prize: @Raury! Congrats! You are the winner of a 25.00 Etsy card
2nd prize: @Tanath! You won a 10.00 gift card

Thank you guys again! We will definitely have more zoom parties and meet ups.

18 Likes

Congrats winners!

3 Likes

Yes well done!

1 Like

It is but we will be have more meet ups and parties. I’ve already got a winter party plan in my head, maybe a few bingo nights and then crafty meet ups.

4 Likes

Thank you, I’m so mad at myself. I usually put in alarms and reminders in my phone for these sort of things. Bummer.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!

2 Likes

Congrats to all!!

1 Like

Congrats to the winners. It was fun (though I didn’t talk much!)

1 Like

Just seeing everyone makes me happy…it feels less isolated…we had fun today, but here is hoping no one dreams of sweaty scissors! lol

7 Likes

So much fun! I realized I never showed my bell bottoms, but I solemnly swear they were there :laughing:.

4 Likes