Zoom Halloween Party!

I’m sad I couldn’t make it yesterday, but I couldn’t get away from work. On the other hand, I cleaned up in our online work trivia contest! :smiley: Here’s the costume I wore yesterday–Maleficent, made by me in 2014, although I wore a comfy dress underneath, since I was working all day. I LOOOOVE those horns. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cherry_blossom:

And what it looks like when I put on the dresses I made:

18 Likes

those horns kick butt!!!

2 Likes

Whaaat?! That is all kinds of awesome! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

No problem here!

2 Likes

Oooh! I love those horns too @EriChanHime

2 Likes

Those horns are fantastic!!

1 Like

I believe that there were about 25 of us.

The winner of the costume contest!

21 Likes

Ok, here’s mine. Looking appropriately distressed for my captions, rather than smiling like I did through the entire meeting. haha

14 Likes

It was loads of fun!
The people, the games, the costumes, the snacks and drinks (yummy cake).
I’ll try to get a photo of my costume tomorrow, we’ll be doing some Halloween stuff at home.

1 Like

Haha…I didn’t realize you had alternate captions! Extra love!

3 Likes

:smiley: haha Thanks! I was trying to switch them out periodically, but I know it was hard to read.

@Tanath You’ve recovered from your pumpkinhood! Mmm, cake.

2 Likes

I have! It’s amazing what a few hours of sleep can do.

1 Like

lol I see you got a nice pic of my pumpkin!

2 Likes

@marionberries, do you have a haunted house inside your house??

Yes, if you call Baba Yaga’s house haunted…or the several dozen Halloween chunky houses haunted.

3 Likes

congratulations @grenouille78, that’s my girl!

10 Likes

Hi, Mom! :wave:t2:

5 Likes

Hey! Is anyone up for a winter celebration party in December? I can make a poll with some dates and times for us if there is enough interest.

8 Likes

I’d totally be down for that! Even though I was in hospital I had so much fun at the Halloween party.

2 Likes

Absolutely!