Zoom Tea Party

I’ll be joining in about 45 minutes. I have to pick up pizza for dinner. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll be along soon :hugs: I forgot to set my alarm but I woke up anyway :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to have missed you guys

4 Likes

Nice to see some familiar and new faces. Sorry I ducked out so quick but you have to feed hungry men.

4 Likes

Even Australia has our own Bigfoot… it’s a Yowie, I never made the connection before! I’m definitely going to research our cryptozoology more!
Also, you can buy Yowie’s at the supermarket. They are like a kinder surprise with a tiny animal toy you put together inside :sweat_smile:

Transfer pens have been ordered and will hopefully arrive soon @kittykill :wink:

5 Likes

And today I learnt about grain alcohol and cheque cashing shops… I love our zooms :laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you guys so much! I had such a blast! You totally made my day!

4 Likes

You will love those pens! I think I need that kinder egg. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I FLIPPING LOVE YOWIES! My friend and I discovered we could buy them at a couple of stores in the northeastern US, and we desperately worked on collecting all of the animals. Her husband even learned that if you rattle the yowie in its wrapper, you can tell if it’s an animal or one of the characters by the weight. :bulb:

2 Likes

That was so much fun Kittykill! I can’t believe how amazing it was just to talk about normal things with people again! Thanks for organizing, and totes send me those bird photos. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Fonduie what was the name of that Facebook maximalist group?

@chameleonhound be prepared for sparrow pics. :joy:

2 Likes

That was fun! Thanks @kittykill ! And yay for seeing everyone. I got so much embroidery done!

2 Likes

@Camelama I can’t wait to tell my husband your crow adventure! When this is get back to “normal” we should plan a PNW meet up.

2 Likes

I made this Pusheen ATC during the zoom - the colours are a bit random, but :woman_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

Nice!

@Bugaboo I had to tell the pancake story to my friend. Seriously the best story!

1 Like

John Marzluff! Finally remembered the guy’s name. I helped out back in 2005 or so.

I was quite mesmerized by watching you make your teachers’ gifts, @Bugaboo ! I have some glass containers that could use some glitterizing! I am going to try it!

I also loved seeing your blue stockings, @jemimah …I am a huge fan of colored tights and have then in every color…now that I can reach down to my own toes with my new hip, I can start wearing them again this fall and winter! It feels so weird to be able to put on my own socks and shoes!

I also like the fun stories of families and how they weave into our lives…it does feel great to be connected…

4 Likes

I’m sad I missed out. I just escaped the ER. I’m fine now, but I wouldn’t have been good company earlier.

3 Likes

Oh no! Are you okay?

What?! You have to tell us what happened! YIKES!