12 Days of Christmas 2021 Gallery

I’m a day behind-check out the awesomeness! Day 7 -adorable chi chi welcome!
Day 8 is an elf hat for the pups. I haven’t been able to get an action shot…yet! I will, I have treats and I’m not afraid to use them.

15 Likes

My day 8 war this fabulous pouch. @jemimah has the gift of effortless elegance. She makes things that appear simple, but they are so incredibly well made, and super sophisticated. (Whereas I throw the kitchen sink at things, she’s a lot more restrained)

I adore this pouch, it’s so well constructed and so well designed. And a bonus bath potion that smells amazing.

Look at the embroidery detail on this bird!

16 Likes

I get home late tonight. If I’m not completely wiped, I’ll open up presents and post!! @saintcady glad he liked the shirt! No worries, Elliott will appreciate a handmade gift for his birthday! I hope to carve out some time to finish that final large tomorrow and Wednesday.

3 Likes

I was about to say, it looks beautifully textured! Love the colors too. Just gorgeous.

2 Likes

Day nine brought me a pair of beautiful trimmed pillowcases! Gorgeous, and needed too. Thank you @Edel, they are perfect :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

i’m a day behind (who knew opening presents could be so time consuming…lolz!!)

i LOVE this discloth @roler made me for day 8…such a cool pattern and i love the colours:

and for day 9, some lovely snarky socks. its true. we do get things done:

@kittykill - i’ll be waiting for that action shot of pups in hats!!

i’m really loving the great stuff in this gallery, as always…but my fave day 8 pic has got to be @saintcady’s son in his shirt…looks happy, but at the same time, mum, please stop. haha. that age is so much fun.

12 Likes

Day 9 Just in case I forget @Lynx painted me a sign to guide me LOL I love it!!

14 Likes

:musical_note: On the 9th day of Christmas @Amfkinney sent to me…

:musical_note: Two soaps and washcloths

What cotton yarn do you use? It’s soooooooooo soft. I love it! It feels way nicer than the stuff I usually buy.

15 Likes

@bugaboo also sent me some lovely smelling soap (the brambleberry is divine!), chapstick, and a loufa!

My first thought was, did you and @Amfkinney craft and plan this to be opened the same day, or a happy coincidence?

Thanks!

12 Likes

LOL I got @Amfkinney a soap making class for her birthday (you know one for you one for me kind of gift!) So we made the soap together, we knew we would both be sending soap to partners, the fact they were opened on the same day total coincidence!

5 Likes

How are we on day 9 and did we all start a day early.
10-weds
11-thurs
12-Christmas Eve.

Are we not supposed to open 12 on christmas day :thinking:. Not that I’m complaining. I’m loving the surprises.

Today is this fab slouchy hat. With optional tassle, which of course was added. Always moar in my life!!!

Wearing it with my deadster tee

17 Likes

there was discussion on the swap thread and several people wanted to open day 12 on Christmas Eve. I left it up to each person but I think everyone was eager to start!

4 Likes

And for day 9 I have a fabulous journal. When asked what type of journal I wanted, I really didn’t have a clue, but this is amazing.

The cover:

Some of the pages:

Thank you @geekgirl

12 Likes

Day 9 - @storerboughtcreation sent to me the cutest ever cross stitched Woodstock! So adorable, thank you!

Anne

12 Likes

@storerboughtcreation the cotton yarn I used was premier home for the pink cloth and Lily sugar and cream for the other one!
Glad you like!

3 Likes

Of course I missed the discussion, but I would have been all for opening them early. I’m loving this swap so much

5 Likes

Day 9 from @geekgirl, this ridiculously cute koala! I love him so much, I think I audibly squeeeee’d when I saw him :slight_smile:

And since today is my birthday, I also opened up the extras she sent :). Looking forward to trying the glaze pens and the stamps will be perfect for happy mail!

14 Likes

Such a cute koala! Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Happy birthday!! :birthday: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Happy birthday indeed! Great timing for the extras!

2 Likes