mel :mailbox: <–> roler :mailbox:
Lynx2Lancer :mailbox: <–> Bugaboo :gift:
geekgirl :mailbox: <–> photojenn :mailbox:
Edel :mailbox: :gift: <–> Jemimah :mailbox: :gift:
saintcady <–> Rlynn
storerboughtcreation :mailbox: :gift: <–> Amfkinney :mailbox: :gift:
geekgirl :mailbox: <–> Renstar
4 Likes

Ooohh I can’t wait to see the goodies. And I’m so relieved that both my packages have arrived

3 Likes

Just had to say, @geekgirl, I love the way you set up your sending & receiving info. Well done Madam.

4 Likes

Thanks!
It was a little tedious but makes it easier to read IMO.

2 Likes

So exciting!

1 Like

Yay! Can’t wait to see what everyone has created!!

1 Like

I don’t know if I should post this here or in the chat, but my 2nd package arrived and is now all lined up waiting to be opened…

Ignore all the mess underneath these lovely packages, that’s my normal chaos, WIPs and abandoned ideas!!

Years ago I was sent Chex mix in this swap. It was amazing, so excited to try different flavours

9 Likes

I love seeing the wrapped stack of presents!

Me too! Although one of mine has a small tear in the paper, it’s very hard not to peek. It might have to go back in the box!!

1 Like

Mine have been organized under the tree! The twins are very prepared to help me begin opening!

They are not in order but the twins have told me they have a system!

10 Likes

When do we get to open the extras???

I’m so excited.

I live on my own so there’s no decorations or tree here, hence the pile on my hot mess of a table🤣

Totally up to you!

Hope you like the flavored Chex mix.

Woah, I can’t even decide whether to open extras…
No way I’m going to open Chex mix, let alone decide which one to open!!

1 Like

Mine are under the tree, no organization. I’m super curious about the noisy one!

8 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited for a Monday to get here. waits impatiently

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see everyone’s goodies!

2 Likes

I’m 4.5 hours away from day 1, so… I opened my extras

Some black gelly roll pens and some cute stamps. Can’t wait until tomorrow.

15 Likes

The gelly rolls are glaze. So even when they dry they look wet and have a slight 3 dimensional look to it

In my package from @photojenn she included some extra supplies - folders, tags, and china markers. And cute cards - one for each day. So organized!

And a day 0 gift which is today so I got these yummy looking chocolates!

I ate the toffee bark one already. So good! I think I’ll save the owl for last. He’s peanut butter and looks special.

16 Likes

So, I can’t wait until my package arrives with you. I have messed up my days and extras as you will see!!

Tracking says it’s in the USA so​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes