12 Days of Christmas 2021 Gallery

Day 7 from @ kittykill were some cute bracelets!

13 Likes

I opened day 6 yesterday but forgot to post!
Another amazing patch-and-earring pair. I’m thinking I’ll put the patches on a school bag. (Sorry for the terrible lighting)

Day 7 is an awesome trekie hoop! Going up on the wall imediately!

14 Likes

I’m loving the diversity of items everyone is getting! Swaps like this are so fun.

4 Likes

Ohhh, washcloths! I can feel from the nice soft cotton they’d be good for that but they seem too pretty to use that way! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: maybe one will be a washcloth and the other will be saved for more decorative purposes!

Also, the fabric and terry cloth things for you are meant to be “un-paper towels” or whatever you call them, reusable cleaning cloths basically! I used a tutorial I found on your Pinterest. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 7 is this really pretty scrappy pouch…I love the colours and especially the little daschund fabric. And it was filled with these lovely bits of ephemera to make lovely things with.

I’m really loving the Flamingo gift bags.

And I’ve been reusing the gift tags, stuck some Christmas paper on the back and they’re ready for the next round of gifting

14 Likes

Day #7 from @mel : three adorable gnome ornaments! They’re SO CUTE!! I think I will keep one for myself and give one each to my parents, since I’m always looking for stocking stuffers for them and they also love gnomes. XD Thanks so much!!

15 Likes

These are ridiculously adorable!

For day 7 @Renstar made me bowl cozies! And they coordinate with the bowl covers she made me. I feel so adult when I have matching and coordinating stuff! Lol

These are the perfect size. I’ll have to take better pics in the day light.

@photojenn made me these cute zines. I’ve never actually made any. They are made from one piece of paper.

One she added inspiring art quotes and one she left for me to add my own quotes. I love the colors and her writing is so neat!

14 Likes

@Bugaboo that Christmas tree hoop you made is so pretty!

@jemimah tsk tsk you sent a honey mask internationally? Lol. That embroidered pouch is cute.

@Renstar glad you like the voodoo amigurumi. I didn’t think to give him a name.

@Lynx so many cute flamingo things you made. I thought for a min you crafted for Edel lol

@Amfkinney those woodland ornaments are adorable

@roler I have some untowels. They are fantastic. Great gift.

@photojenn Tashi such a great helper!
I’ve made myself 3 of these of different sizes. I like how I can sort by size for each book and then categorize each envelope how I need.

@mel those gnomes are fantastic!

8 Likes

They are adorable! Good swap!!!

1 Like

:musical_note: On the 8th day of Christmas @Amfkinney gave to me…

:musical_note: Lots of stuff and tea (I’m trying to stay with the tune to the song here. It’s hard to fit so many awesome things into such a short phrase :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

At the bottom right of the pic you can see four mug rugs she made. Aren’t they the cutest?!

To the top left is a white, plastic coffee cup with a lovely pink (the best color ever!) mug cozy. Inside the cup were six packets of tea; three Irish breakfast and three green tea with lemon. I’m looking forward to having some with breakfast. :blush:

And at top right is a glass water bottle with a customized sleeve. My husband says Jamie is a unisex name, so he can get away with “borrowing” it :rofl: :joy:

I’m freezing, so I’m going to heat up some water and sip some tea to warm myself up now. Thank you, Anne! :hearts:

14 Likes

Day 8 - @storerboughtcreation sent to me…this beautifully cross stitched little pillow! So cute. Thank you Jamie!!

Anne

15 Likes

On the 8th day @Lynx sent me these wonderfully creative coaster/trivets. They are a plaster cast with colorful and sparkly bits embedded. The sparkle is hard to get a good picture of. They are wonderfully colorful though and backed with felt!

16 Likes

For day 8, @geekgirl made me this gorgeous wall art!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

It’s hard to get a picture of but there’s some texture and shimmer in one of the layers

I’ve been walking around with it all morning trying to figure out where I want to hang it :slight_smile:

15 Likes

It’s called a biscornu! You can use it as an ornament by adding some string to hang it from. You can also display it on a shelf, or you can use it as a pincushion (which is what they were designed to be for originally I believe?).

3 Likes

I was on the road yesterday, so I ran out of time to post, but I did have time open day eight - an absolutely fantastic junk journal!!

It has pockets, handmade and found papers, and came with a bookmark and lovely extra bits too! I love it :heart:

16 Likes

@storerboughtcreation thank you!

1 Like

Today I received an infinity scarf and matching fingerless gloves in colors that reminded @bugaboo of my ginormous Northern Lights cross stitch I’m working on.

You are so right!

Thanks so much! They are beautiful!

15 Likes

I thought they might be fun coasters to enjoy around your pool!

2 Likes

They will defiantly move around here! I love all the color they can go in any room indoors or out!

3 Likes