12 Days of Christmas 2022 Gallery

Anyone else open their items first thing in the morning? :slight_smile:

Day 2 @Lynx made me some ornaments

I especially like the lettering on the ornament with mine and my husband’s names. Thanks Laura!

6 Likes

I used to…when I didn’t have to leave before 7 am.

I received one of @photojenn’s pretty watercolor atcs for Day 2.

Swoon.

Thank you.

6 Likes

A lovely day 2, in the sparkly paper again

I lovely mug rug, one side is patchwork - look at that cute little owl :smiley:

An a lovely flower pattern on the other. And included was a very cute tea pouch :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

For day 2, @geekgirl made me a deck of art prompts!

There are fourteen prompts and six extras for me to make my own prompts! She also included directions. To me it seems like it could be a fun card game when I don’t know want to create!

Here are some of the prompts close up.

7 Likes

those are so very pretty!!! love those colours!!

1 Like

i think today is our day one for @fluffypants and i!!
all the things:

day one:

behold the gloriousness of the interior:

i was SUPPOSED to open day one immediately, but did not…when i finally did get around to it i gave myself a stomachache.

and no. i’m not sharing. other than them ALL being my favourite, my fave is definitely the bars with the pink frosting. so very tasty!! runner up is the oatmeal bars with choc chips and m&ms (@fluffypants, are they the no bake drop cookie without the cocoa and pressed into a pan?) did i tell you all how tasty these are?

6 Likes

Oh how lucky that you got a box of her baked goods! YUMMY!

3 Likes

so lucky!! food gifts are my favourite!! did i tell you how good they are? (i am going to have to leave this thread til after work…otherwise i will eat the rest of them and give myself another stomachache…haha.)

2 Likes

Day 3 from @Lynx was some of her paint pours!

4 Likes

Love these! Prompts are so fun to work with and her amazing art behind them!

2 Likes

I’m drooling just looking at them! What flavor is the one in the bottom right corner above the empty space? It looks like some sort of gooey deliciousness!

1 Like

Day 3 from @photojenn is a super special art teacher keychain!

It’s hard to photograph, so I used my scanner app and it seemed to do okay.

Thanks.

6 Likes

I love love love the package @Bunny1kenobi sent me! Sorry I am late, I wasn’t sure when to post since we did 6 days.

Day 1: a cool yarny wreath

Day 2: some awesome notecards

9 Likes

Yay for presents! I’m glad you like your gifts so far @momiemae!

I have so far received some awesome slipper socks:

They are more teal and less aqua irl.

Day 2 is a darling Christmas tree!

9 Likes

@photojenn – that one’s a butter tart bar! Complete with raisins and pecans. Yum.

I thiiiink day one might be tomorrow for us, @mel but I’m not trusting my math, hahaha. We’ll find out by Christmas day, I suppose! :wink:

Everyone’s goodies are so fun! I especially love the mug rug and all the artsy goodies. Those art prompts are such a fun idea.

2 Likes

Day 3, an amazing, and sparkly, vest top, wrapped in the cutest Christmas puppy paper

4 Likes

First day for me! I recieved an adorable ornament from @mel - it’s already on the tree! I was up early with the little today so it was nice to have a treat to open. :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Adorable! And I’m loving the peeks of the other decorations on your tree, it looks like it fits right in!

1 Like

For Day 4 @Lynx sent me some of her bird photography, I really like the bokeh in the one on the left

5 Likes

I really went for your “help me fill up my walls” request. :slight_smile:

3 Likes