2020 Monster Jam - April Craftalong

there is no lie in this

1 Like

Okay, here are the last of my completed monsters.

Half cross stitch gargoyle (on my list for years):

4x6 Gargoyle on a Globe (acrylic, pens, tissue, gold stars):

4x6 Gargoyle with Skull (acrylic, pens, tissue, gold stars).

Made for WiccadWitch I’m the 4x6 swap. Which I loved so much, I duplicated one for me!

8 Likes

Oh, I lied!

Monster pillow made for personal swap with @Kwality570 almost 2 years ago!

This was the best fabric, and I picked up a mauve remenant awhile back. Maybe it’ll be a monster, too!

8 Likes

These are all the cutest, most adorable little horrors anywhere, I love them all!

This was the best fun, what a great month. Thank you all for gettin’ yo’ monster on, I have loved this.

3 Likes

Oh no, where did the month go … I had another monster to stitch but it won’t happen for this craftalong.

1 Like

@jemimah – I love the ATCs and your style! The are so stylized and awesome! Bubbles is my favorite.

@Kwality570 – Love, love, love those monsters. Your backgrounds are always so spot on and your style is so whimsical and fun. It’s amazing to see how they continue to evolve over the years yet stay so true to what they are. Donald, the bright green one is my favorite.

@magpie – Cute monsters in the tutorial. Love the little hearts.

@joyfulclover – the gargoyle cross stitch is fantastic. I love the colors! Your gargoyle artwork is amazing. I love it tso much. I love the way you did the gargoyles flesh. Love the stars. And I adore that pillow. I want to hug it! The colors, the horns and it’s sad little eyes are all perfection.

Monster Jam was amazing. It inspired me so much and I adored it. I hope we do it again! Thanks to everyone who joined in and inspired me so much! :green_heart: :purple_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I love all of your gargoyles, but the half cross stitch guy is my favorite. I love the bright green!

2 Likes

And thank you for everyone for playing along this month! What a fun bunch of monsters we’ve seen. We will have to play along again soon.

The winner of the drawing for the prize is @Cindy! Congrats! :partying_face:I’ll be in touch via PM for your address to send the notecards and magnets.

4 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS @Cindy!! GET.IT.!!

1 Like

Congrats @Cindy !!!

1 Like

@gozer @JoyfulClover Thanks, it makes me so happy.

2 Likes

One more!

Probably too late, but I figure April isn’t quite over yet. :smiling_face::wink:

2 Likes

Congrats @Cindy! I am excited for you! Doubly so as my swap package from @Kwality570 arrived today and it is excelente!

Jacques is mine all mine! He is the perfect companion with his French-
Canadian name because I am part French-Canadian too! I also love mushrooms, as you know :mushroom:, and I enjoy scavenging through recyclables for art supplies as well. A match made in heaven, I just love his filthy face, lol. He is the cutest messy friend to keep me company in my studio :).

7 Likes

When I decided to craft along, I was thinking of a quickie project. Weeks later, it’s done!

5 Likes

I’m so excited for Monsterjam 2023 in March!!! Getting ideas already.

Here’s the thread that will open March 1, 2023 for our monstery goodness:

https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/coming-soon-march-into-monster-jam-2023/22168/2

4 Likes

Woot! Ya, grrl, let’s do this thang!

2 Likes

I am going to brainstorm on some ideas! I am sure I can draw something on a notebook! I also bookmarked the new thread so I can be ready when it opens. Thanks for giving us a heads up! :troll:

3 Likes

Sa-WEEEEET! I’m excited!

2 Likes

I have a few ideas brewing already.

3 Likes

I am sorely lacking monsters in my den. So lonely. I’ll be sure to invite a few to the jam.

2 Likes