2020 Monster Jam - April Craftalong

I have a thing for the Bride, just like you. This is amazing and so sweet!

Can’t wait to see what you make! I have been purchasing only wool or wool blended felt and what a difference…so much easier to manipulate, cut, and sew…and I think the colors are richer as well…

1 Like

I splurge on wool felt from the shi-shi-la-la quilting shop downtown. It’s pricey but it is nicer to work with. Both it and craft felt can actually be needle felted, and not just to other felt, to any fabric. Cool, right? I’ve only done patches before but I may be incorporating that into a current project. We’ll see how it goes. I have some of that curly roving I want to use too, that stuff makes the BEST hair!

4 Likes

I have made a lot of monsters over the years. Here’s another one.

13 Likes

I would not want to run into him…what an expression!

3 Likes

How about this guy?

12 Likes

I have been ordering my wool felt blend. I don’t know of any place around me that sells it in colors. I think Joanna has it in black or white but that’s it. I am working on a Monster Jam project, but I have to wait for one supply to come in. I ordered it about 2 weeks ago, but it won’t come in until around the 19th. I’m tracking daily. Lol

1 Like

This is one I did a while ago but that I still like it. Papercraft and collage is difficult for me. This was a rare exception of me liking how it turned out.

11 Likes

I love this!

2 Likes

Wicked!

2 Likes

I made another monster that I’m adding to Monster Jam. Meet Eddie:

15 Likes

Super Robot Dragon!

12 Likes

This isn’t a new post but it fits the category and they are the only monsters I’ve ever created … All 7 are shown in my Gathering of Stitched Monsters post.

Monster 4

14 Likes

I remember you with your yellow monster avatar!!

2 Likes

@Cindy What an awesome addition to Monster Jam! These cuties are so well stitched. I love the coordinating hoops too!

4 Likes

I remember these, and love your coordinated hoops! I even went to hunt down the patterns after you posted!

Bringing the Monster Jam!
:metal:

3 Likes

While cleaning I found a Frankenstein that I never finished.

I added the magnet to the back and now it lives again on my fridge!

11 Likes

I did it, I stitched another one …

His full post The Brightest stitiched monster I could possibly make…

15 Likes

Dragons are monsters too!

13 Likes

@Cindy Don’t forget to add the - Monster Jam tag and get the digital sticker for playing along!

3 Likes