2020 Monster Jam - April Craftalong

I have been ordering my wool felt blend. I don’t know of any place around me that sells it in colors. I think Joanna has it in black or white but that’s it. I am working on a Monster Jam project, but I have to wait for one supply to come in. I ordered it about 2 weeks ago, but it won’t come in until around the 19th. I’m tracking daily. Lol

1 Like

This is one I did a while ago but that I still like it. Papercraft and collage is difficult for me. This was a rare exception of me liking how it turned out.

11 Likes

I love this!

2 Likes

Wicked!

2 Likes

I made another monster that I’m adding to Monster Jam. Meet Eddie:

15 Likes

Super Robot Dragon!

12 Likes

This isn’t a new post but it fits the category and they are the only monsters I’ve ever created … All 7 are shown in my Gathering of Stitched Monsters post.

Monster 4

14 Likes

I remember you with your yellow monster avatar!!

2 Likes

@Cindy What an awesome addition to Monster Jam! These cuties are so well stitched. I love the coordinating hoops too!

4 Likes

I remember these, and love your coordinated hoops! I even went to hunt down the patterns after you posted!

Bringing the Monster Jam!
:metal:

3 Likes

While cleaning I found a Frankenstein that I never finished.

I added the magnet to the back and now it lives again on my fridge!

11 Likes

I did it, I stitched another one …

His full post The Brightest stitiched monster I could possibly make…

15 Likes

Dragons are monsters too!

13 Likes

@Cindy Don’t forget to add the - Monster Jam tag and get the digital sticker for playing along!

3 Likes

For some reason I have a ton of wooden pegs. I guess I was planning on making a bunch and never did. I decided to use some of my stash and make these movie monsters! Close ups in the link.

10 Likes

I’m swooning over here. These are just tooooo cute.

3 Likes

SHUT UP! I love those peg people so much!

3 Likes

Scrappy fleece monsters!

8 Likes

You’re my monster hero, @Magpie

I love them! I love them SO MUCH! Everybody has made such amazing projects, I’m so happy we’re having a Monster Jam right now. Makes me feel better about the real life scary things.

2 Likes