2020 Monster Jam - April Craftalong

I remember these, and love your coordinated hoops! I even went to hunt down the patterns after you posted!

Bringing the Monster Jam!
:metal:

3 Likes

While cleaning I found a Frankenstein that I never finished.

I added the magnet to the back and now it lives again on my fridge!

11 Likes

I did it, I stitched another one …

His full post The Brightest stitiched monster I could possibly make…

15 Likes

Dragons are monsters too!

13 Likes

@Cindy Don’t forget to add the - Monster Jam tag and get the digital sticker for playing along!

3 Likes

For some reason I have a ton of wooden pegs. I guess I was planning on making a bunch and never did. I decided to use some of my stash and make these movie monsters! Close ups in the link.

10 Likes

I’m swooning over here. These are just tooooo cute.

3 Likes

SHUT UP! I love those peg people so much!

3 Likes

Scrappy fleece monsters!

8 Likes

You’re my monster hero, @Magpie

I love them! I love them SO MUCH! Everybody has made such amazing projects, I’m so happy we’re having a Monster Jam right now. Makes me feel better about the real life scary things.

2 Likes

Agree!! Everyone’s projects have been so fun!! A much needed happy relief right now.

2 Likes

OOO monsters. Under my bed, in my closet and all over the craft room!

A few of my all time favorites of yesteryear.

I made and donated some of these guys years ago to a fund raiser and was asked to make one of my art dolls again. I asked which ones and the reply was “the ugly ones” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I’ve always thought they were adorable.

The Pumpkin is certainly a monster. he had to eat lots of kid’s candy to get this round!

Mothera came from outer space and glows in the dark making it very hard to lurk at night observing the natives.

There are more, but monsters are hard to find in the daylight.

10 Likes

I have coveted one of these for the longest time!!

HE’S MINE!! I just showed him off to my virtual friends the other night!!

I don’t remember this one! Was this for a swap?

2 Likes

Yes, for a swap…which one? I can’t remember. Monsters have stolen my brain.
Maybe a Dotee swap? Weird Dotee, but then outer space monsters get a chance too.

1 Like

Outer space monsters should ALWAYS get a chance!

(also, now i want an outerspace moster dotee)

1 Like

I present my newest monster … Sprouted Pea

His full post is Here and he has glowing parts too

11 Likes

His teef!

2 Likes

I have another one! Loch Ness Feltie - Monster Jam 2020
I learned the fun of hand sewing with felt! I had so much fun making this. I want to make an entire village of felties (is that what these things are called?) and I plan to alter the pattern to make a bunch of other, random creatures too. :crazy_face:
Here is Finn with my cat Pandy (Pandemonium).

13 Likes

And I have a few of your monsters in my house too from a long ago monster swap! They’re soo cool. Mine even has a basket of eyeballs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes