2020 Q1 ART Challenge: Miniaturize Your Craft!

I wasn’t sure miniatures would be my jam, but I came up with a genius idea and it’s in progress! I can’t wait to show it off!

4 Likes

My entry is for this Miniature Pocket Letter!

10 Likes

Ahh that is adorable!

1 Like

Shouldn’t this be under CONTESTS? Since you are giving out a prize? I love this idea but I had no idea it was going on. After I saw someone post for it I went to the Contest section to check it out and couldn’t find it. I had to do a search for it, but if I didn’t know it was going on, I would have never been able to run a search. Just a suggestion. I think you would get more participants if more people know about it.
I love all the entries! I hope LC does more challenges.

4 Likes

I’ve got a tiny idea - now to see if I can make it a reality…

1 Like

Okay, I found one of the few miniature items I have ever made and entered it. This is so much fun! I can’t wait for the next challenge.

bed_outside

6 Likes

I am loving that you guys are working both in and out of your comfort zones…

It is so fun to see miniatures of things you do well big sized!

1 Like

I know what I’m going to make!!! :grin: I’m so excited for the challenge to get me motivated! Now I just need to make the space and find the time… :thinking:

2 Likes

I love seeing all the ideas percolate!

Yes! The contest category is still completely empty (and there are a couple other categories that appear to be running contests)…

1 Like

The Contests category is for future site-wide and sponsored contests, while this is specifically an Art board challenge. But I totally get how you might go to the Shenanigans board looking for such things. So I’ve created a list, pinned to the top of the Contests board, with current individual board challenges. I’ll keep it updated as some challenges end, and others are started. :blush:
Current Lettuce Craft Challenges & Contests

12 Likes

Oh Wow. I had no idea any others were going on!
Thanks for the list!

Jennie…you sure make life easier for a lot of us…you totally rock in your organization and communication skills! Thanks so much…

1 Like

here is my entry

4 Likes

Every DAY???

1 Like

Wulf…I have no idea what you are responding to?

click the arrow to see what post someone responded to

Thanks…sorry @Wulf…I forgot I posted that…yes, every day…I have his calendar and check daily…

Here is my entry! :grin::grin::grin: Mini Masterboards

10 Likes

So tiny, thanks so much for entering!