2020 Q1 ART Challenge: Miniaturize Your Craft!

I love seeing all the ideas percolate!

Yes! The contest category is still completely empty (and there are a couple other categories that appear to be running contests)…

1 Like

The Contests category is for future site-wide and sponsored contests, while this is specifically an Art board challenge. But I totally get how you might go to the Shenanigans board looking for such things. So I’ve created a list, pinned to the top of the Contests board, with current individual board challenges. I’ll keep it updated as some challenges end, and others are started. :blush:
Current Lettuce Craft Challenges & Contests

12 Likes

Oh Wow. I had no idea any others were going on!
Thanks for the list!

Jennie…you sure make life easier for a lot of us…you totally rock in your organization and communication skills! Thanks so much…

1 Like

here is my entry

4 Likes

Every DAY???

1 Like

Wulf…I have no idea what you are responding to?

click the arrow to see what post someone responded to

Thanks…sorry @Wulf…I forgot I posted that…yes, every day…I have his calendar and check daily…

Here is my entry! :grin::grin::grin: Mini Masterboards

10 Likes

So tiny, thanks so much for entering!

Oooo! I have one. I hope it counts!!

5 Likes

Question: will the challenge entries be moved to other boards after the contest ends? For instance, if someone made miniature knitting and posted it in the Art category, will it be moved to the Fiber/Textile area?

No the intention is to highlight the board that the challenge is hosted on. There were no plans to relocate entries afterwards. In this case since they should all be posted under miniatures, they will be in an appropriate board even after the challenge ends.

2 Likes

I’m loving all the entries, everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Y’all are doing such an amazing job with your miniaturizing rayguns :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I see, so the act of miniaturization turns every craft into art! I like that, thanks!

2 Likes

Here’s mine!
https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/mini-bookmark-from-mini-masterboard-art-2020-q1-challenge-entry/3137

3 Likes

This was fun! Here’s my entry:

https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/mini-kitschy-valentine-wreath-art-2020-q1-challenge-entry/3142

4 Likes

I made my entry today - what a fun challenge! A birdie painting a birdie painting! - ART 2020 Q1 Challenge Entry

13 Likes