A trio of mini assemblage art canvases - - ART 2020 Q1 Challenge Entry

I’ve posted several assemblage canvases lately. This post is my entry to the miniature art challenge. I’ve bought a bunch of mini canvases at the clearance sales at AC Moore. 2"x2" and 3"x3" but decided to see how small I could go. I made an inchie “canvas” by cutting out several 1" squares from cardstock and gluing them together and then taping the edges together with washi to smooth the edges. Then used teeny beads, button, and screws to decorate.

23 Likes

You truly miniaturized your craft! They look like they were a super fun project, thanks for entering!

1 Like

Wow! Amazing! Looks just like one of your regular-sized assemblages…

1 Like

Love it!
Would look great on a dollhouse wall.

3 Likes

I was so hoping you would try to miniaturize one of your assemblages!!! It is just too cute at that size…and you scaled the pieces to match…fabulous…you are such an inspiration…

1 Like

Oh wow! So cool!

1 Like

Those look awesome!

1 Like

The inchie size is for my dollhouse! Hopefully I will remember where I put the inchie when I finish remodling the house…

4 Likes

Ahhh - the mysteries of that ‘safe place’ we out things, only to lose them forever! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

These are amazeballs for real. I love how the homogenized colour palette actually brings out the dimension of the elements, that is too cool.

1 Like

Oh. My. Goodness! This is flippin’ AMAZING. You ROCK my friend. :metal::metal::metal:

2 Likes

It’s so freaking tiny!!! Mind blown! :exploding_head:

1 Like

So. much. stuff. on such a tiny space. Well done!

1 Like

Eeep! So cool! I love how big that little sequin looks on the inchie!

1 Like

So tiny! The smallest could be a necklace! In a bezel!

:metal:

1 Like

These are amazing!! Wow!

So great!! I love the inchie one, so tiny yet so much stuff on it!! Adding to my ever growing to do list!

Oooh, that’s exactly what I thought too, perfect for a dolls house! The 2" and 3" are cute too, but the inchie is the bee’s knees!

1 Like

HOW TINY XD great job on them all, but the tiniest one is wonderful :smiley:

1 Like