2020 Q1 ART Challenge: Miniaturize Your Craft!

Tiny item is art!
Either way, whatever floats your boat.
Fine art, sculpture, stitchery, weaving - whatever you do, do it small :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

I was confused, too. Especially about this part:

I finally decided to just go for it, and made a mini version of something I consider one of my favorite or signature crafts. I’m still not 100% sure it fits within the specifications, but I sure had fun doing it! :smiley:

1 Like

It looks like a fit to me! And very wonderfully done! You rock :smiley: Everyone who has entered really rocks!!

3 Likes

Almost forgot to link my entry!!

2 Likes

No worries! I already got you :wink:

Tiny books!

2 Likes

I finally did mine! It’s HeRe!!!

3 Likes

I’ve finally got mine posted! Apologies on the delay. I updated iOS, and now Photoshop won’t work anymore, so it’s been hard getting pics just right without editing software. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Okay, here’s my entry:

7 Likes

But my craft is miniatures!
Does that mean I have to make things microscopic, or can I reverse the challenge and build in full size (RL scale)? :smiley:

6 Likes

Happy birthday!

ha ha I would love to see how miniaturists do even more tiny than they already do!

1 Like

Happy birthday! Maybe make a miniature version of yourself making a miniature? Or miniature versions of the tools that you use? That would be cool.

3 Likes

I had this same issue too, haha!

2 Likes

You know, there is a miniature version for miniatures… I think it’s 1:144 scale, or something like that. lol :wink:

4 Likes

Now that I’d like to see.

1 Like

1/4" scale would probably be small enough. My fingers are too big and my eyes too old for 1/144.

2 Likes

Just a week left, everyone! You all are so amazing and I’m loving every single one of the mini crafts,!! Keep being awesome :blue_heart:

1 Like

I finally squeezed in an entry!!

3 Likes

Hey most likely the youngest person to enter the contest here, um I kind of arted and it smells like marker!

5 Likes

I finally got my entry in!

6 Likes