2020 Q1 ART Challenge: Miniaturize Your Craft!

God, I hope I did this correctly- I am HORRIBLE at following written instructions and I am a technological idiot. Here is my entry (I hope):

2 Likes
1 Like

I made something little!

4 Likes

I thought I’d have something to include in this challenge, but I put it in for bisque firing just before the world shut down. I assume I’ll get to glaze it… sometime…

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, all of you. There have been SO many entries in the challenge, and they are all so fantastic!

Right now I’m counting 23 entries, but I would like everyone to take a look to make sure their entry was added to the list in the first post already and that I didn’t miss anyone.

Entries must be in by Midnight Pacific time on Wednesday THIS WEEK! Thank you, everyone!

4 Likes

I didn’t think I had time to make something, but I did, and here it is!

Link to the original post

4 Likes

All right everyone! Entries are now closed. This afternoon I’ll be working up the poll and making sure I didn’t miss anyone! You guys are so fantastic!

8 Likes

All right, friends!! The poll is UP! Time to vote!! Poll closes at the end of March 25th!

1 Like

So many worthy contenders for this challenge.
It was tough having to decide, but I voted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was so great seeing all of the mini things.

I voted for the person who inspired me the most! :smiley:

2 Likes

It was so hard to pick my favorite! All such great entries!

1 Like

So many great entries!!!

1 Like

I wish I could vote for everyone, because you’re all amazing. I think I will sleep on it and look through them all again :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Voting ends at the end of tomorrow, folks! Get your votes in!

2 Likes

Thank you to all of our amazing participants and to all those who voted!! The winner of this challenge is @Mountains_and_Clouds with her phenomenal Miniature Pottery Studio!

Given the crazy amount of entries and tough competition, I’ve decided to recognize and send some $10 prizes to our second and third place winners as well! So congratulations to @Lynx in second place for her fantastic Mini Pocket Letters, and to @MistressJennie in third place for her adventurous Mini Dragon Dice Bags!

Winners, I will be contacting you by PM later today with prize information :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Woohoo! So many awesome entries!! Congrats, ladies…well deserved. :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Awesome! Congrats!

3 Likes

YAY!!!

Everyone here inspired me to venture into this fascinating world! It was fun, but I am leaving it up to those with better eyes and dexterity than me! ha ha

Congratulations to all for showing us how fabulously joyous tiny can be!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Mountains_and_Clouds! Your entry was so great! @PerfectlyBohemian thank you for this fun challenge, and the added surprise of a 2nd place win (and prize).

All the entries were so fun!

3 Likes

This was a fantastic challenge, and I think everyone did an amazing job.
Congratulations to the winners - well deserved!

2 Likes