Tiniest dollhouse I've ever made - ART 2020 Q1 Challenge Entry

Miniatures is my chosen craft, so this challenge was perfect for me, except that I’m supposed to make miniature of my craft.

I’ve mostly worked with 1:144 miniatures and love it, the problem is that it’s already so tiny so how can I make it even smaller? While thinking about other kind of crafts I could miniaturise I had the idea of making a dollhouse of the dollhouse that is a dollhouse for a dollhouse, I think I got the right number of dollhouses in there.

So here you have, a dollhouse for my 1:144 size dollhouse, I believe this is a 1:20736‬ size.

I used paper, glue and paint, there are no furniture in it because I’m not crazy, maybe one day I’ll lose my mind and do that as well, but not yet.

35 Likes

Holy smokes, that is so tiny! Wow! I’m impressed.

1 Like

That is mind blowing! So, so tiny. I’m glad you didn’t do furniture, the house is small enough :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This is amazing. :laughing:

1 Like

This is so great!

1 Like

Hot dang! So gloriously tiny!

1 Like

That is probably the cutest little thing that would ever go into a dollhouse’s dollhouse…you know…very tiny!

I can’t believe you could even work on it! wow…amazing!

1 Like

This boggles the mind!! Brilliant!

1 Like

Love it!!! You should post a picture of the dollhouse in the dollhouse. In the dollhouse…

1 Like

Aaahhhh so cute!! I love this challenge!!

1 Like

Oh, get outta here! I can’t even…

1 Like

I kind of love this. I have several mini dollhouses inside my big dollhouse. But… none of them have their own tiny dollhouses. Mind blown. Dude.

2 Likes

So teeny! I don’t know how you would do the furniture. Great job!

1 Like

Just delightful. Nanoscale dollshouses next :wink:

2 Likes

Snap!!! That’s amazeballs!!! :astonished:

1 Like

This is probably the coolest thing ever. I am so in love with it.

1 Like

:exploding_head: mind-blowing tininess

1 Like

Thank you all, I had a lot of fun making it, glad that others liked it as well :slight_smile: yes, I’m a bit crazy, and one day I should make another with furniture :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So amazingly cute!! Wow!

1 Like

Wow :open_mouth: I can’t believe you didn’t go crosseyed. It’s great!

1 Like