2020 Q1 ART Challenge: Miniaturize Your Craft!

Oh my goodness, all of you. There have been SO many entries in the challenge, and they are all so fantastic!

Right now I’m counting 23 entries, but I would like everyone to take a look to make sure their entry was added to the list in the first post already and that I didn’t miss anyone.

Entries must be in by Midnight Pacific time on Wednesday THIS WEEK! Thank you, everyone!

4 Likes

I didn’t think I had time to make something, but I did, and here it is!

Link to the original post

4 Likes

All right everyone! Entries are now closed. This afternoon I’ll be working up the poll and making sure I didn’t miss anyone! You guys are so fantastic!

8 Likes

All right, friends!! The poll is UP! Time to vote!! Poll closes at the end of March 25th!

1 Like

So many worthy contenders for this challenge.
It was tough having to decide, but I voted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was so great seeing all of the mini things.

I voted for the person who inspired me the most! :smiley:

2 Likes

It was so hard to pick my favorite! All such great entries!

1 Like

So many great entries!!!

1 Like

I wish I could vote for everyone, because you’re all amazing. I think I will sleep on it and look through them all again :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Voting ends at the end of tomorrow, folks! Get your votes in!

2 Likes

Thank you to all of our amazing participants and to all those who voted!! The winner of this challenge is @Mountains_and_Clouds with her phenomenal Miniature Pottery Studio!

Given the crazy amount of entries and tough competition, I’ve decided to recognize and send some $10 prizes to our second and third place winners as well! So congratulations to @Lynx in second place for her fantastic Mini Pocket Letters, and to @MistressJennie in third place for her adventurous Mini Dragon Dice Bags!

Winners, I will be contacting you by PM later today with prize information :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Woohoo! So many awesome entries!! Congrats, ladies…well deserved. :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Awesome! Congrats!

3 Likes

YAY!!!

Everyone here inspired me to venture into this fascinating world! It was fun, but I am leaving it up to those with better eyes and dexterity than me! ha ha

Congratulations to all for showing us how fabulously joyous tiny can be!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Mountains_and_Clouds! Your entry was so great! @PerfectlyBohemian thank you for this fun challenge, and the added surprise of a 2nd place win (and prize).

All the entries were so fun!

3 Likes

This was a fantastic challenge, and I think everyone did an amazing job.
Congratulations to the winners - well deserved!

2 Likes

Great job to all then entries, and congrats to the winners!!

1 Like

Ditto to this!

I love miniatures, and am always amazed at how clever people can be at looking at a normal object and seeing how it can be used to make a miniature. I just don’t have that knack, so I bow down to those that do!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh!! I’ve been working this morning and somehow missed this! Thank you so much to everyone, and there were so many great projects! :heart::heart::heart: You all inspire me to go do many things with miniatures.

2 Likes

Yay!! Congratulations you guys! And well done to everyone who gave it a try - I loved admiring everyone’s tiny creations :smile_cat:

3 Likes