2022 Christmas Cards

These are almost all the cards I made for Christmas this year.

The top two have cutouts with green sparkle paper behind and gems for centres. Cutting by hand takes awhile so only made two of this style.

I tried watercolour backgrounds for a couple but not very happy with the results.

21 Likes

Love these! The variety you get from doing your doodles is infinite!

My favorites are still the ones that look like connected flowers…so detailed looking!

You have been busy!

3 Likes

Oooh, those are so, so pretty! You have a bunch of really beautiful patterns; it’s too hard for me to pick a favorite this time.

It’s cool that you made all those cards. I used to make my own cards each year, but stopped doing it for lack of time. Yours are brilliant!

2 Likes

These are full of good cheer!

1 Like

Brilliant idea to add the little ornament hanger to make the circles into ornaments!

1 Like

I had fun playing … the purple and blue balls are the same design except I started at the edge on the purple and the middle on the blue.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend

I especially like the fifth card! These are so fun!

1 Like

I love the ‘flowers’, especially how you used the red and green pens to add festive cheer to the pattern. The end result is cool.

2 Likes

These are so cool. Great cards!

1 Like

I looove these!! Your doodles are so precise and lend themselves perfectly to ornaments.

1 Like

I thought it added a bit of fun

1 Like

That was an experiment that worked

1 Like

Congratulations! Your festive cards are a featured project. Thank you for sharing such a creative and fun project.

1 Like