2023 DeStash-Along

Beautiful! And wow, you work fast!!

1 Like

Aww thanks! Knitting has become my main craft in the last year or so, ever since I unlocked the magic of sweater construction. There’s still a lot to learn, but hard to beat a craft I can do from the comfort of my couch watching a show. Now I just need to learn how to knit and read.

5 Likes

Wow!! :heart_eyes: These need their own topic!

1 Like

Gorgeous!
:star_struck:
And yes, agree they need their own topic.

2 Likes

Gorgeous basket, love the color blends!

2 Likes

Floats anyone? Lol

11 Likes

Real skills there…they look even and tidy…

1 Like

Wow, your knitting is absolutely gorgeous!!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yay! Six hats for my charity hat bag and 6 balls of yarn out of my stash. I’ve had these balls since at least 2017 or 2018. Yarn: Rozetti Pompeii, pattern: Ravelry: Cable Convergence pattern by Universal Yarn

14 Likes

Those are beautiful! And great that they are for charity, too.

1 Like

Thanks so much. This was a new pattern for me and enjoyed it. Will definitely make again with other yarn. Hopefully those that receive my hats will have a smile and a warm head when they wear them.

3 Likes

Random small detash - yesterday Mum and some friends visited. There was a 50g ball of lilac yarn on the table that Mum and her friend liked.

I don’t know where i got it, for what purpose,… managed to send it home with mum’s friend.

Small win!!!

7 Likes

Good job! How nice that you enjoyed the pattern…it is probably prettier than most hats that go to charities…so double win here…warm and pretty!

3 Likes

My parents-in-law came over yesterday to visit and have cake for DS2’s birthday (we’ll have a big party when the remodel is done). My MIL asked if I had any embroidery floss - um, do I ever! - for a little project. I sent her home with my box of floss and a bunch of felt. Most of it will come back, but it’ll be a little less than it was with no effort on my part.

8 Likes

So cute, wee carroty treat bag!

Then I kinda got a little silly & pulled out all the likely orange & green fabric scraps to make ??? 3 dozen more? Lol

12 Likes

That’s what happens to me when I intend to make ONE thing…I end up thinking of all sorts of combinations and how to use up a particular color or pattern…

I also get bogged down when looking at Pinterest and YouTube…I might start a “Saw it on the Internet–so MAKE IT!” craftalong!

8 Likes

I was watching utoob a couple nights ago when I saw these in fact! So many scrappy channels, endless endless not sleeping fun!

3 Likes

Oh, the fabric I can pull out when I am ‘creating’. That red or that one. Oh, I like this one, but now that one doesn’t work. And the scraps end up all unfolded and in random stacks. CHAOS

1 Like

I used to neatly stack my kimono scraps and pieces but it didn’t work for me…when I want to make anything, I have to be able to rummage.I leave everything in a mess until I am done and then put it away. I have accepted that it is the way I create the best.

3 Likes