Colorful and pretty!

3 Likes

Elegant and I like the colors!

2 Likes

Oh, how sweet and nice, rich colors!

3 Likes

Haha! I love it and am totally counting it! :grin:

2 Likes

Super cute, perfect for a creative space!

2 Likes

I’m enjoying all the embroidery and cross stitch in this thread. Amazing and adorable stuff

I did want to share this…

5 Likes

I totally follow and appreciate your logic! The final product looks great!

2 Likes

I have a tiny stitch for February! It’s for a swap, so it’s secret - EriChanHime should avoid the spoiler below. :wink:

Secret Tiny Stitch

It hits a few BINGO boxes, but doesn’t complete any rows. It was a fun little stitch.

13 Likes

Sweet!

1 Like

Nice! You’ve really used a lot of different stitches.

1 Like

Oh, this is adorable! Wonderful dimensionality too!

1 Like

It’s March! We had a pretty successful February with 5 qualifying stitches for our themes and 2 BINGOs (both from @jemimah)! Woohoo! If I missed a BINGO, please set me straight! :sweat_smile: If folks like the BINGO, I can keep the current card active for March and have a new card for next quarter. Let me know!

• Keep BINGO for March
  • Add a new BINGO card each quarter
  • Once was enough
0 voters

And it’s time for new themes! Our random themes for March are:

March Themes

Remember, our quarterly drawing will take place at the end of this month! Winners will be chosen randomly via the Wheel of Names. Winners will receive a $20 Etsy or Amazon gift card (depending on location/availability). Have fun and happy stitching! :sewing_needle:

5 Likes

Let’s see if I can come up with something related to those themes! I have a degree in law but even for me it would be a challenge to come up with a fun thing to stitch related to it…

I’ve been stitching a lot in the last couple of weeks. I’ve been so tired but I don’t want to do nothing at all, so there’s been a lot of Netflix & stitch! The fatigue is part health-related, part a looming issue at work and probably also part worry about all the disaster going on in the world.

3 Likes

Law of… attraction? Physics? Nature?

3 Likes

I’ve been contemplating a Brooklyn 99 stitch as it’s my current Netflix binge…and they are law enforcement officers…works, right?

@Magpie - yes! Love those!

5 Likes

It looks like folks are liking BINGO! I’ve closed the poll. The current BINGO card will remain active for the rest of March. Feel free to get your stitches in! I’ll have a shiny new card for next quarter and we will continue the fun. :grin: Thank you all for participating!

As a reminder, here is our current BINGO card:

5 Likes

So, no completed stitching to show…but, my prize for winning the quarterly draw arrived in Wednesday’s mail and I wanted to share! Please excuse the wonky lighting; it’s been a mix of cloud and/or fog for a good part of the week.

Everything all together:

I’m so excited to have more artwork by @jemimah! And check out that cool banana gift bag! (It’s reversible, but I forgot to take a picture of the inside fabric…d’oh.)

What’s that little round thing, you ask?

No more wondering where my needle has wandered off to!

And can we talk about how cool this notebook that @Abbeeroad embellished is?

I love “practical” crafts (and colour! And notebooks!), and this checks off every box.

I feel seriously spoiled right now, and love every last bit of it. Thank you! :grin:

11 Likes

Yay! It is so deserved. Thank you for being a part of this little along! :heart: :sewing_needle:

3 Likes

What a lovely prize package!

Lots of fun and practical things!

2 Likes

Ooh fabulous! So glad you got such a happy package!!

I have been working on stitching something - not finished yet, but fingers crossed I’ll get it done for this month :smile:

2 Likes