3 More ATCs

I’ve been on a bit of a roll with ATCs lately, which is really nice 'cause I’d kinda lost my arty mojo for quite a while there. Here are the last three I’ve made:

This one was for a swap. My partner had both Quagsire and Persona on her list of themes, so this is my attempt at Quagsire in the style of Persona 5 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Trying to do the distinctive font by hand was pretty tough, but I had a lot of fun with it!

Here’s another swap one. My partner requested snails, so I tried to do a paper version of some snail art I did with fabric to make a hoop a couple of years ago.

And finally, here’s one I made for ME! I’m still trying to collect Pokémon ATCs, so I made myself one of cute lil Wooper! I heavily referenced some fanart by an online artist called Naguri as I drew the actual Pokémon, and the background includes a masterboard from a swap, two kinds of washi tape, and some other paper and colored pencil.

I’m really happy with how it came out!

16 Likes

I remember that snail hoop! These are all super cute. We need to Discord and craft again soon. :blush:

1 Like

These are all excellent but I love the Wooper. What a great expression and the layering is superb!

1 Like

So cute!

And now I’m thinking about the way snail shells grow new layers as they get bigger & artistic representations of life stages & change over time… :eyes:

1 Like

Amazing and so well wrought! I particularly like that snail and its shell. The technique reminds me of that faux stained glass where you melt crayon shaving between waxed paper.

1 Like

These are fun. Love the style and the playfulness of each card.

2 Likes

Very cool how they are all so very different, and each awesome in their own way.

1 Like

I thought that snail seemed familiar!

I really like that masterboard+ background, too.

1 Like