4 Day ATC Blitz Challenge! Starts Wednesday evening-March 18

Sounds like so much fun!!!

2 Likes

I love seeing so much texture and colorā€¦I think there are all of the rainbow colors in your piece!

I am working on mine now and hope to have it doneā€¦I was too tired last night to start and too lazy this morning! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, I used my stamp pads to add a rainbow to the ā€œplay moreā€ just to be sure I included a rainbow! Although the background on itā€™s own probably has all the colors too :smile: It was the masterboard I reached for first when I saw the prompt.

4 Likes

I went with a masterboard background collage piece for my rainbow entry, as well, although my rainbow colors are more muted.

10 Likes

Love the quote and all the bits and bobs!

I had an idea for my ATC on a book I read once. In the book a character. Willam Herondale, had a fear of ducks for an unknown reason. When I read that I couldnā€™t help but make fun of him.

I decided to make this ATC in favor of William Herondale. Hope you like it!

12 Likes

:rofl:

I have a love for dandelionsā€¦ and watercolorā€¦ fun factā€¦ I have a watercolor tattoo! 2/8

13 Likes

Itā€™s that splash of happiness we need right now!

1 Like

These are all so good!! I love all the takes on the rainbow! It is supposed to storm here todayā€¦ right now it is so muggy!
GeekyBookworm my first thought on Fear the Ducksā€¦ the duck rides at Bransonā€¦ the land/water vehiclesā€¦ those always scared me. (I am not a water lover)
Lynx2lancer I love the collage with the masterboards. Collage is hard for meā€¦ I tend not to think abstractā€¦ I love themā€¦ just canā€™t create them! So envious of your talent!
Reinikka-your layers!!! Oh my goodness!!! I love them!!
Canā€™t wait to see all the happy!!!

3 Likes

Theme # 2 is up!

4 Likes

Love your dandelion!

1 Like

Quick question re prompt 2, is that use a word OR, quote OR use a page etc

Loving all the fab ATCs that everyone has posted so far! Itā€™s interesting to see how everyone interprets a theme (prompt).

Iā€™m a little behind schedule, but I will catch up soon.
Eep! Weā€™re already on prompt #2!!

1 Like

You can do one, two, all whatever you like!

haha I know whats coming and Iā€™m behind too! Going into my art cave for the afternoon now

1 Like

One of my favorite quotesā€¦ what I thought was the end of everythingā€¦ was actually the beginning of a better lifeā€¦ 2/8

13 Likes

@GeekyBookworm, Audible is offering a bunch of free books right now (plus you donā€™t even need to have an account). Iā€™m not sure if youā€™d be interested in any of their offerings, but itā€™s worth checking out!

Woohoo, free audiobooks!

1 Like

Love the second theme! Iā€™ll get to it later. Resting after a long day of work and I need to turn my brain off for a bit :upside_down_face:

I love all the ATCs so far but @LindaPā€™s dandelion just makes me so happy!

1 Like

These are all great! I love seeing the variety of interpretations on a common prompt.