4 Day ATC Blitz Challenge! Starts Wednesday evening-March 18

ATC Blitz Challenge!!!

:art::pencil2::crayon::scissors::crown::rainbow::heart_eyes_cat::blossom::cupcake::earth_americas::waning_crescent_moon::framed_picture::art::scissors::crayon::woman_artist::rainbow::flamingo::boom::microbe::blossom::heart_eyes_cat::earth_americas::woman_artist::pencil2::cupcake::art:
We might be staying in and socially isolating but that shouldn’t stop us from being creative! This will be a fun 4 day challenge to create a pile of ATC’s and share them with each other :smiley:

The Rules

-ATC’s must be original and official size 31/2" x 21/2"
-ATC’s must not have been posted before
-All ATC’s that you create for this challenge must be posted in this thread (post them as you make them!)
-To be eligible for the prize you must create at least one ATC in each of the 8 themes and more is obviously better!

This challenge will start Wednesday, March 18 evening at 9:00pm MST and end on Sunday, March 22 at 9:00pm MST .

There will be a new theme posted every night (4) and every day at noon (4) for a total of 8 themes. The new themes will be posted on this first post.

Once you make your ATC(s) post in this thread, please note you can catch up on themes at anytime before the Blitz ends. All mediums are welcome!

A random draw from all artists who have posted at least one ATC in each of the 8 themes will be made for a collage pack from the alteredmommy giant archive!

Please keep track of completed themes when you post by putting this at the beginning of your post 1/8 then 2/8 etc. thanks :grin:
Themes

1. Rainbow :rainbow: - make a rainbow or anything else with the colours of the rainbow!!
  2. Put a Word on it - 1 word, a quote, use a book page as background
  3. Astronomy - Planets, stars, moons, galaxies etc. pick one or pick them all!
  4. Hearts!! :hearts: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heart: :orange_heart:
  5. Maps - real or imaginary maps
  6. Ephemera - Stamps, vintage labels/tags/weirdness, random paper stuff you find in your house…get creative!
  7. Spring Fever - whatever spring thing you are most excited about! (flowers or birds or green or bunnies or new leaves or…)
  8. There’s no Place like HOME - we may be seeing a little more than we like of our homes so lets look at our safe space with fresh eyes…what do you love about your home/being home?
17 Likes

Posting the 8/8 artists here :slight_smile: Everyone gets a number so i can use the random number generator later!
1 Lynx2Lancer
2 Edel
3 Geekgirl
4 megwell
5 Bunny1kenobi
6 craftADDchick
7 audity
8 loves2experiment
9 Smmarrt

1 Like

This is just the coolest idea!

2 Likes

Awesome! @GeekyBookworm, let’s get our atc motors running! Looking forward to the themes!

3 Likes

Fab challenge…and just the thing for getting me motivated to make atcs again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too! I’ve been feeling somewhat uncreative lately so this will be fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve wanted to make some more ATC’s so this might be perfect, will try to join the craft party!

2 Likes

Excellent…I need challenges and prompts right now. I’m in.

3 Likes

Oooh, this is gonna be good. (rubbing hands together and cracking knuckles)

I can’t do too much the next couple days, but the weekend is wide open!

2 Likes

Oooh great idea!

1 Like

Heck yes I am SO here for this

1 Like

Sounds fun. I’ll try it!

1 Like

What a great challenge idea!!!

1 Like

Love this idea! I just did ATCs with my 8th grade class before our school closed. Would love to do some of my own. :smiley:

1 Like

First theme is up, have fun!! The next theme will be posted tomorrow at noon :slight_smile:

1 Like

1/8

Thank you! I needed that :slight_smile: I hope it has enough rainbow to count! If not that’s ok because it was good to be creative.

11 Likes

Love your :rainbow: interpretation! What a great start to the Blitz :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This sounds like a lot of fun!

1 Like

I won’t be able to start until Friday, I am one of those who still have to report to work, but I will work on catching up then!
This looks like a lot of fun. Thank you @alteredmommy for organizing it and helping keep everyone engaged and our minds off the troubles of the nation right now.

2 Likes