4x6 Art Swap - R3 Gallery

I’ll be careful :innocent:

4 Likes

I received from @pioneer9!
Love the neutral tones and vintage-y vibe

And a pretty cool ATC extra

Thanks @pioneer9!

8 Likes

@Megwell - That lady looks like she is trying to play innocent, but isn’t. LOL. I like the use of book pages.

@LuckyXIIICreations - The gold and white make such a striking detail on your artwork. The flower one looks like it shimmers the way the background changes colors.

@pioneer9 - I like how both the bird and the mix media seem to go together with their tones and colors. They are the perfect pair. The Dare to Fly one has a great tone. Love the use of book pages on both it and the ATC.

@kwality570 - Love Merle. He looks so cheerful and like he wants to sell me a used car. Ha!

@pioneer9 – Love the clean design and cuteness of your art. Both the llama and flower are wonderful.

@Whistlefish - Holy cow! That is absolutely gorgeous. SO Beautiful. I love the detailsed shot you shared. The shading and the subtle way the starfish almost overlaps the edge. The shimmer. Everything is absolute perfection. The ATC is amazing too. I bow down to your talent.

@geekgirl - beautiful layer and your ability to combine colors is unmatched. Again, a beautiful piece. You always bring it!

@Magpie - Ooh and Ahhh! All that texture and color! I could stare at that for hours. This is very cool!

3 Likes

Received from @jemimah! Not only is the 4"x6" art gorgeous and my favorite color, but there was also an arty-quote card and an adorable fabric bookmark! Thank you so much!

7 Likes

Wow! That is just beautiful!

2 Likes

Love the monochromatic colors of the art work…just so serene and beautiful!

The two other pieces are art as well…love the fish!

2 Likes

Wow, @Magpie, that scale piece is amazing! Bright and cheerful but also kind of grungy.

@pioneer9, I like the neutral palette on your fly piece, and the hint of orange on the wings.

@jemimah, that purpley palette, and the pop of white against it, is fabulous.

1 Like

I received a scrumptiously gorgeous 4x6 from @magpie! I love the masterboard background and the saying is perfect! I adore this. Thank you!

11 Likes

Yay! I don’t often use sentiments so I made one up for you that I thought you’d like :).

1 Like

How is that gorgeous background a masterboard? It looks like a complicated piece of artwork!

2 Likes

My last 4x6 piece of this round arrived today from @jemimah! It’s so wonderful!

Thank you! I can’t wait to frame and hang this! It’s perfect!

10 Likes

It is beautiful…and I can see that @jemimah has been paying attention in our art classes!

The white outlining is gorgeous!!

2 Likes

I love your ‘dare to fly’ piece @pioneer9, it is fantastic! so happy you like the purple garden too :grinning:

@Magpie, the depth and colour in that masterboard is gorgeous! great piece!

@Lynx, I’m so glad you like that piece, I really enjoyed making it, and experimenting with different ideas.

I sure have! Our Zoom sessions have really encouraged me to try some new things out!

4 Likes

I noticed it, too! I like you left some bare. Well done!

3 Likes

I received my first art piece today, and wow! It’s amazing :heart_eyes::star_struck:

From @gozer
Thank you SO much!

13 Likes

That is spectacular!

3 Likes

So beautiful. So skillful. So envious, of both!

1 Like

Another gorgeous fish @gozer! fabulous!

2 Likes

Yay! I am glad it made it to you. I hope you like it. I had fun painting for this round. I normally draw so I was edging out of my comfort zone.

4 Likes

You need to break out of your comfort zone…it is stunning…

I bought some black paper and canvases and have not yet figured out what I want to paint…you have inspired me to try some fish or undersea things…here goes!

3 Likes