4x6 Art Swap - R6 Gallery

Love the colors and the typeset writing.

1 Like

wow, this gallery is amazing!
I’m enjoying each & every piece~

1 Like

Received from @pioneer9 today … isn’t this so cute

It goes so well with my other piece from @megwell

11 Likes

Really cute! I love the pattered washi tape(?) along the side. Adds a lot of interest and color.

1 Like

“Wowza!”–actual thing I said yesterday when I opened my envelope from @Cindy to find this:

The colors are a bit more subdued IRL, but this palette is a total slam dunk for me. And the line work! Thanks so much, Cindy!!

10 Likes

I also recieved my art from @Cindy! Such a colorful and beautiful piece. Thank you!

10 Likes

I received three amazing pieces.
First off from @geekgirl. She sent one of her amazing mixed media pieces. I love the colors and textures and am so in love with the hearts:

Then I got this beautiful dragon from @pioneer9. The colors and texture are stunning! I am so glad to have this in my collection:

And a gorgeous line and watercolor piece from @curiousfae. The composition is simply stunning. What an amazing piece to add to my 4x6 folder:

9 Likes

@pioneer9 The piece you made Kwality is adorable too!

@curiousfae wow, that’s stunning work

3 Likes

@pioneer9 what an adorable idea for an art piece! looks great

and @Cindy your pieces look fab as always!

3 Likes

My awesome piece from @Kwality570 !
Clouds with a silver lining!
Cute quote.

Love I can see the text peeking through.
Thanks kwality!

9 Likes

This is such a great gallery!!

@Kwality570 - these are wonderful pieces, and I just adore the depth of colour and personality you put into your art!

@curiousfae - your watercolour and ink work is magical! so intricate and delicate!

@megwell - that lightbulb piece is fab! I really like the patterned background!

@pioneer9 - such cheerful and happy pieces! your work is always so beautifully finished!

@Cindy - wow, so much detail and precision in your patterns! fantastic!

@geekgirl - another gorgeous feast of texture and colour!

5 Likes

From @Kwality570

He’s so dang cool. Thank you.

8 Likes

I’m glad you like him! I used @pioneer9’s technique to use colored pencils for texture. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received this amazing bee art from @Tapestry

Look at the texture and detail!!!

It’s so gorgeous! Thank you!

3 Likes

I love the hat and little goatee! And the background. And the sentiment.

@jemimah sent me 2 great pieces!

I love Mr Bird!

And this is beautiful. I love autumn.

Thank you @jemimah

8 Likes

More gorgeous art from @Kwality570 and @Tapestry ! I’m happy you like Mr Bird Carlee :smile_cat:

I got both my pieces on same day! Such a happy way to end the week.

I got a wonderful monster from @Kwality570, joyful and adorable, and a beautiful abstract piece from @geekgirl, it’s such pretty colours, with cool grungy texture that give it depth. I love them both, thank you so much!!

(I’ll try for better photos when the light is better, they’re both so cool!)

5 Likes

Received this awesome piece of art (plus a tag and some lovely birds) from @jemimah … thank you so much!

8 Likes

this has to be one of my favorite galleries so far! lovely work everybody.

2 Likes

I recieved from @gozer! Her original letter got eaten by the post office and she kindly sent another.

I adore this lovely water color duo! The second pic shows the subtle gold in the piece.

Thank you!

8 Likes