4x6 Flower Art

For the 4x6 Art Swap, I knew I wanted to play around with painting flowers. I am not skilled when it comes to drawing so I knew abstract was the way to go!

I made these two pieces based on a video by Kim Dellow. I added sentiments after I took the photo.

I also played around with some Alisa Burke videos from her flower journal online class. These were really fun. Finger painted flowers and brushstroke roses.

I also made a card with the brushstroke technique. I hate the branches I added but if you ignore those the flowers are pretty cool, lol.

Thanks for looking! :rose:

18 Likes

The abstract flowers on the top are fantastic! I love the purple one best because of the contrast, but the pink is very pretty too.
The finger-painted flowers are gorgeous! I love how much depth is in it.
The roses are fun too. I like how the background on the pink one goes from green to blue.

3 Likes

I love that pink & turquoise floral! Those are not usually my colours but wow, stunning together.

1 Like

All of these are so pretty! I love the abstract ones and the finger painted ones. I’d never know that they were finger-painted!

1 Like

Bravo for trying lots of techniques! I love them all; those first two are just over-the-top cool.

1 Like

The layers on the first two! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks all! :slightly_smiling_face:

I love the teal and yellow colour combo. They all look great, all the different techniques are cool.

1 Like

Oooh, I love those!

1 Like

They are all great. I’m the happy owner of the pink one and I really like the look of those finger painted ones.

1 Like

I love all of the bold colors! These made me smile :blush:

1 Like

Each of these is so engaging. I keep wanting to look for different things in each.

1 Like