50 or more Projects Craftalong -2023

Thanks!
Iโ€™m thinking of making a rectangular wrap in that stitch. Havenโ€™t decided yet if itโ€™s a good idea. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fantastic! The coasters are really cute!

1 Like

Iโ€™ve finished project 11 for the year. I made the Elegant Shell tunic (itโ€™s a free crochet pattern from Lion Brand yarn). I made a discussion thread for this one, that can be found here Elegant Shell Tunic stash buster.

6 Likes

I finished him! Iโ€™ll have to have a mini photo shoot. For now, here he is on pillows.

14 Likes

Terrifyingly adorable!

1 Like

So cute!

2 Likes

Thank you! Itโ€™s been fun making these critters. My son decided he wanted me to make him a Leshy from the book. Currently working on it.

2 Likes

Book said to glue on the eyes. I hand sewed them.

10 Likes

Aww! Heโ€™s too cute!

2 Likes

I believe! That cuties from outer space are adorable rendered in yarn.

1 Like

Coming soon will be a Leshy, a Kraken, and a Werewolf.

2 Likes

Fantastic!! and totally worth the extra effort to hand sew the eyes, they look great!

2 Likes

I had that moment of my gut falling out because I forgot what I ordered some yarn for! Was it @AIMR that talked about that? Iโ€™m glad I wrote most of what I want to work on in this 50 projects list, but I still had to take a bit to think about it. Next time, I will make a note when I buy yarn. :laughing:

3 Likes

Was it your LB chunky blanket project yarn?

1 Like

It was not. To be fair, I ordered the yarn on Etsy late at night which is when Iโ€™m more susceptible to ordering random things then forgetting about it. This one is for wrapping around my large headphones to make them more comfy. They have a little bit of padding, but not enough.

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s a great idea! I usually see something online, order the yarn, and then forget why I ordered it! I need to list it here so when I get it, it will remind me. I tried to pin it on Pinterest but some photos are not pinnable!

2 Likes

Of course now Iโ€™m thinking that I should knit enough to wrap around the top part then sew it together. Maybe I could put a smaller knit or crochet fiberfill pillow in the center.
I love how I make simple projects more involved. :roll_eyes: :rage:

3 Likes

Hey, over-complicating things is totally my style, too! We can start a club!

2 Likes

Hahaha! Yes! But then weโ€™d probably spend too much time thinking about the club logo.

3 Likes

Yes! Vitally important!! Hahahaha! (I feel so understood!)

3 Likes