A Christmas Card (Romero Britto Style)

I have once again draw my family’s Christmas card! This time I went with a Romero Britto style, like my other piece A Crazy Fox (Inspired by Romero Britto Art), but instead of a fox I did it as a teddy bear.

Here it is:
20210515_090807_resize_20

I didn’t do it the same way as I did the fox because I wanted it to have a Christmasy theme. I chose to do that in the background and have the bear stand out with different colors.

However the colors I chose didn’t really fit until I added the garland. Now the Christmas card looks complete!!!

10 Likes

That looks amazing! The depth of colour really draws you in. Those tiny trees!

1 Like

I love it! Yet another unique card for our family!

1 Like

I love those colours!

1 Like

Definitely more of the style because of the elements within the color sections! Those trees and little lights really up it a notch…this is fabulous work…it is great seeing you take a style and make it your own…hope I am on the Christmas card list…lol…it is fabulous, S…

1 Like

My mom said of course you are! Even though you like my work better, lol.

3 Likes

ha ha sneak me one…if it is any consolation to her, you obviously got your talent from her! Have a great weekend…just love seeing you more active with your art!

3 Likes

Love this idea of drawing the family Christmas card!! And you did a phenomenal job!

2 Likes

Very creative! I like the choice of using the background to Christmasfy the whole piece.

1 Like

The people on your family’s Christmas card list must look forward to receiving one every year.

2 Likes

I missed this; your cards are wonderful!

2 Likes

Thank you!