A Closed Swap Tag

Can we get a tag for CLOSED SWAPS? I think it would help clean up the swap thread a little and it could make it easier to find old swaps that we have been in. Also, as a mod, we would know which ones are completely done. :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grinning:

10 Likes

I almost suggested this the other day

2 Likes

YES! This would be helpful in sorting/viewing swaps that are still open but not complete!

3 Likes

what do you think @kittykill & @loves2experiment & @MissingWillow ?

1 Like

I think that is the best idea ever!

3 Likes

Yes…brilliant idea!

1 Like

Great idea!

1 Like

As a mod viewing from the outside, it seems like the more control over organizing the swap section there is the better for everyone.

1 Like

Would you prefer swap-closed or swap-complete? I made closed, but then realized what you are describing sounds more like complete, doesn’t it?

4 Likes

Yes, swap complete would be right! Good thinking! Because they technically close after signups, but are still not complete.

1 Like

@sweets4ever Thank you so much! Yes, agreed, completed. This is going to make things cleaner.

Okies, will do, thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much for adding the “Closed” tag. Could we get a “Completed” tag as well? Both will be helpful and will keep things better organized!

1 Like

Yes! That would be super helpful and keep the thread clean. I think on the old site we had both too.
Thanks a bunch @sweets4ever & @mr.sweets4ever !!!

All set! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! You rock!

2 Likes