A Couple of Masterboards

For the Fill-An-Envelope with Paper Goodness swap I was lucky enough to get two partners! I wanted to include a combination of found, bought, and me-made papers so I decided to make them each a small (8.5 x 11) master board.

EnvPaper-Masterboards01

Pinks, reds, purples, with a touch of a teal & gold with pearlescent on a light grey cardstock.

EnvPaper-Masterboards02

Greys, tans, silvers, green, blues on black cardstock.

EnvPaper-Masterboards03

I really enjoyed making them and hope that they’ll work when cut up.

13 Likes

Ah, yeah girl! Those are beautiful! They will make magic when they are chopped up! Did you scan copies to play with your self? I could see masterboards in your papery goodies…

2 Likes

THANK YOU! It didn’t even occur to me to scan them! Which is fine, because we haven’t had a scanner (or a color printer) for a good while, so I saved myself some hassle. :wink:

2 Likes

I got the one on black cardstock. it’s gorgeous! I like that you started with black cardstock.

you should totally join us in the masterboard swap :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So glad you like it! I’m still intimidated by the medium. I might try to catch a master board swap later in the year if one comes up!

3 Likes

Do it. You are ready! These are beautiful. I love the shimmer and textures.

I had never thought of scanning them either. That could cure the problem I have with some that I made that are bumpy/uneven. Thanks @Magpie for that tip.

2 Likes

These are great! You ARE ready! I say go for it!

2 Likes

That is not a problem! Bumpy & uneven = texture & we all loooove texture!

1 Like

Y’all are so sweet! I just have a few (quite a few) other projects to work on for awhile.

These are really pretty! They remind me of batik fabrics.

1 Like

Thank you!