A dream of mine

Today i woke up to ice, snow and cold. I dont like it.
I started to think about this painting, had to take it out and dream a little… i m not sure if i feel this is completed yet, but on the other hand, idk what it needs… i know what i think of watching it… sand between the toes, umbrella drinks, seagulls… yeah, so maybe one of those or more.
What do you think?

Would love to turn this right way, but dk if its possible. I dont know how… sorry

12 Likes

I like it, might be cliche but maybe a hammock between the 2 trees on the right?

And congrats on getting “unstuck” and getting some paints out. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
I m not quite unstuck yet, but hoping that looking at some earlier work that i enjoy might trigger something. Just playing with ideas hoping i get a good one.
Like a hammock! Ooh… that would look nice ! Thank you, @AntBee !

2 Likes

Is there sand, or is the beige just tape?
There’s no reason you can’t walk in the water and feel the sand that way, I’m just curious…

2 Likes

I love that sunset. You did a great job blending the colors together!

2 Likes

I’m loving the colours! That sunset is divine.

There isn’t a function to re-orient photos but if you crop them & save as a new image on your phone/camera/computer, they will be oriented correctly when uploaded here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is the tape, i didnt make the edge of the beach ( yet) … i wasnt sure what i wanted to paint in there, i thought of a table with a drink on it , i could also “see” a pair of feet with nailpolish on in a relaxed state ( feets crossed over) and another one maybe a scene like children had made a castle in the sand, a forgotten ball…

2 Likes

Magpie, Thank you :slight_smile:
Im trying to find out about “crop” ,because sideways pictures annoy me.
Does “crop” mean… is that when i make them smaller?

1 Like

Not necessarily much smaller but ya, you use the crop function to frame your photo, rotate it to correct orientation, then save as a new image. Then upload that one here. Try & see if it works out…

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
i loove sunsets, and it shows in my stack of paintings i have done . I think i am a colouristic painter, so i use colours to express myself more than details ( if i understood it correctly)

2 Likes

10 Likes

Thank you, @Magpie ! I think i got it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those are beautiful!!

2 Likes

Thank you very much !

2 Likes

Perfecto! The paintings are so marvelous.

2 Likes

Wow, very pretty! So peaceful and tranquil.

2 Likes

Gorgeous! I love the green water.

3 Likes

Thank you ! This was my " go to " place when i needed a break, or just needed quiet. Happy you liked it

2 Likes

These are all gorgeous!!

I like the idea of the relaxed feet in the forefront.

2 Likes

I think we should go on a beach holiday and help you brain storm!

3 Likes