A few cakes I’ve made

I’m trying to be more active ‘round here!
A few cakes I’ve made

Birthday cake for hubbies boss:

She cut into it and asked how to push it back together since the party hadn’t technically started :smiley:

Vegan and gluten free bundts (if I didn’t tell you they were vegan/GF you’d never know!)

Bleedin’ armadillo grooms cake

20 Likes

That first one is so pretty…! Grooms’ cakes aren’t a thing here, but you really captured the armadillo well.

2 Likes

Your cakes are so amazing! The cake with the drip-edges looks so festive, and I love the texture you got on the armadillo. Handsome groom, as well!

3 Likes

Yum, yum, yum. That’s me eating each bake. How did you get the texture on the armadillo?

2 Likes

Wow! You got some awesome skills! These are both fantastic!

2 Likes

I am guessing the armadillo has a red interior.
The bosses cake looks so pretty. And I don’t care if something is vegan and GF as long as it contains sugar! LOL! Everything looks scrumptious and creative.

3 Likes

I need to bring that word back into my regular vocabulary. Mostly I just wiggle in my seat when something tastes good :wink:

3 Likes

These are so cool! That armadillo skin is wild!

1 Like

:star_struck: :boom: Wow! This awesome project is featured this week! :boom: :star_struck:

1 Like

Those cakes are amazing! Also I read boss as hoes and I was like, "what the what? " :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You’re on fire bakin the cakes! WOW! The boss’s cake is pretty and classic+. The wee bundts look delicious and it’s extra great that they work for folks with these limitations. But that armadillo? AWESOME! I just rewatched Steel Magnolias in the last couple years and got to appreciate that scene all over again. Watching it in the theater was the first I’d been exposed to a groom’s cake and after that weddings in my area started having them - but never as awesome as this!

1 Like

Wow!! I’m super impressed with your decorating skills, and I bet they’re delicious too!

1 Like