A few more stitch markers and a wee pouch to hold them

My regular (cheap plastic) stitch markers have vanished into the void, so I made some new ones honestly I’m making them because I’m avoiding working on a painting that’s intimidating me

So I also made this little pouch. Button fabric is some that I printed, the other is a spoon flower print

Now I have an urgent need to make another bag for a trip on Friday (rather than paint)

26 Likes

Love your distractionary measures! And that pouch is .the. Cutest! Buttons!

2 Likes

I love how you’ve made disparate charms look like they call go together! And that pouch is so cute with it’s scrappiness and stamped label.

1 Like

Super freakin’ cute!

1 Like

These are so adorable, what a cool case to keep them in!

1 Like

Hooray for crafty distractions! And yours turned out SO great, too!

1 Like

That’s the perfect little pouch!

2 Likes

:sparkles: :yarn: :yellow_heart: Congratulations! Your sweet Stitch Markers & Wee Pouch are a Featured Project this week! :yellow_heart: :yarn: :sparkles:

Aw thanks lovely xx

1 Like

I absolutely love that fabric you printed combined with the backing fabric. It’s gorgeous! I love that pouch oh so much!!! The stitch markers will come in handy and when you have to make the next set because, as you already admitted, they’re hard buggers to hold onto without losing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a fun, quirky collection of stitch markers! The pouch is so scrappy-artsy-cool. A great way to use that non-painting time.

1 Like

These are so cute and I love the bag!

1 Like

How cute is that bag??? The colors together are fab.

My stitch markers are in a slim film canister. I do keep it inside an adorable tiny bag that someone from C*ster painted Ein from Cowboy Bebop on it. I don’t remember who it was that I swapped with for it or even the name of the swap.

2 Likes

These are lovely, and the little pouch is gorgeous!

1 Like

#procraftinating

Excellent job at putting off what you needed to do.

I love your hand prints.

1 Like

Gorgeous little pouch! I completed my first one last week, 9x7. What is the size and zipper length? Looks like you added the fabulous zipper tabs! Your label is stamped? It is a good idea to use my sewing machine alphanumeric feature. I love it but the characters are small and all caps. I’m always looking for ways to use them. Love your fabrics! TFS!

Thank you, the ppuch is about 3.5" by 4" I used a regular zipper and cut it to length… The alphanumeric stamps are regular paper crafting overs. Unlikely to be washable, but it’s unlikely this will ever be washed!

I find zipper end tabs make everything so much easier.

1 Like