A huge thanks to

The words “thank you” are not big enough, but, based on this post, you totally get that.

Let’s all start making lots of new memories!!! Hopefully none involving police, :astonished: but just as good.

4 Likes

Oh. You’re her lobster. What love.

Thank you for your story; you are our fabric, too. You have a legion of makers here, waiting for direction. Whatever we can do to help.

3 Likes

I absolutely am crying at my desk. I thought now that we have a new home, I’d be done with crying, but nope. Losing it all over my keyboard. :sob:

@Lynx is right. There is no ‘far away’ here. We’re always with you. In your pocket or on your desktop, you have a home with us. A seat at the table. Not a step stool we pulled in from the garage, a real seat. Because you’re a real part of the family.

8 Likes

I just…:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Did you hear that @imera ? We get real seats! :hugs:

2 Likes

That is great, now we better behave or we’ll get kicked out :stuck_out_tongue: but this shows just how amazing people in this group is

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Oh, my heart.
I think everyone has already said what I wanna say but I will still add my thank you. We appreciate you so much for making us a space to gather and be.

For those who don’t feel like they’re at the table, because you have not posted or commented in a while, if ever. Please know that just by reading this garners you a seat. Regardless of how many posts, swaps, or likes you have, we are happy you are here with us exploring, learning and crafting.

19 Likes

Well said! This isn’t about stats, it’s about family. Family always has a spot - just, uh - warn us if the whole family is coming over. :slight_smile: (and then do it - i have a killer stereo, we can all listen to music and someone can finally teach me to knit)

10 Likes

I’ll bring snacks!

2 Likes

I can’t believe @sweets4ever snitched on me!!! Thanks for all your hard work, both of you!!

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you, so very much. I hope our creative family grows and connects with new people in this new home, because one of the things I’ve always loved about it is that everyone is welcome to join in, anytime.

Even if you live at the far end of the earth like me! :earth_asia:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I told him I was going to have bracelets made.

3 Likes

I also want to add my voice to the chorus thanking our wonderful selfless team of admins for getting this awesome new site up and running! And wow, we can definitely add “excellent writer” to the list of Mr. Sweets’ many talents!

6 Likes

so glad to see you here!!!

2 Likes

:smiley: You too, always! Our new home would not be the same without you.

3 Likes

I constantly advertise to my Insta followers. I just reached out in my stories and immediately got 3 people wanting me to send an invite link!

6 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m not very good at social media, but I’m going to try to spread the word too.

1 Like

Thank you!!!

3 Likes