A huge thanks to

The amount of food that we can eat would alarm you. Bring many snacks.

2 Likes

We’ve got planes and trains and cars :notes:

2 Likes

Chiming in with my thanks as well. You guys are amazing. I’m mostly a lurker, but the sense of community and love in this group has always been so comforting and beautiful. I can spend hours just reading threads, for the crafts as well as for the sense of family.
(and I just did spend most of the last two days clicking around and reading a lot)

5 Likes

You’re going to keep hearing this for a long, long time, but we all appreciate you so much!

2 Likes

How yooooou doin? :slight_smile:

Looking for a new gym …gotta keep up my strength, you know…ha

2 Likes

hi-5 I understand that (i’m headed over shortly)

Adding my voice to the chorus, thanks for everything, I mean EVERYTHING, you did over the holidays to make this happen.

Grateful, tearful and joyous.

:relaxed::grin:

3 Likes

I hope you will continue some of your boards…I learned so much and have a nice collection of coffee cozies to work on thanks to your previous lessons!!

Thank you for all your hard work. I’m so glad I have a craft home again!

2 Likes

I am sitting here all teary-eyed over the love in this post! @mr.sweets4ever, your family is what keeps me going some days. The love you show everyone is just amazing, the little people you created are going to be such interesting adults and I cannot wait to see what they do!

This site is the most fabulous gift ever given. Thank you so much! @sweets4ever - thank YOU for everything you have done over the years, for never leaving anyone behind - Ohana for real!

8 Likes

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: of course you’re amazing, @mr.sweets4ever . Because @sweets4ever is amazing and there’s no less we could expect. Thank YOU for going all in on this! It couldn’t have been easy, and I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking how wonderful of humans you are to think of (not really) complete strangers as family. C-ster was my internet home, a safe space to land when everything else was too crazy, and I’m so thankful that you guys made Lettuce Craft for us. :revolving_hearts::dizzy::revolving_hearts::dizzy::revolving_hearts::dizzy:

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think I love you! What a wonderful message and you guys are so wonderful to give this big, crazy, glitter filled family a home -thank you a million times over. I felt like no matter what, Craftster was always there, so it kind of felt like someone kicked the stool out from under me when I found out otherwise. I am so happy to have a new safe landing spot!

So get used to it - this one weirdo aunt that smells like glue, resin, paint, and dog, with a hint of gin and limes, is here to stay. :crazy_face:

Try not to step on the dropped beading needles.

8 Likes

Another grateful crafter here. I feel like took for granted that this family will always be here. In the short time that I thought all was lost, I realized how much everyone means to me. Thank you for picking up the pieces and building us a new home - in the span of a few weeks and during the holidays, no less!

8 Likes

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

2 Likes

I have to learn Markdown, HTML, and the other one first.
I promise to try :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Mr. Sweets-your wife is one lucky woman!

We are lucky too! Thank you!

1 Like

Fammunity is what it’s all about. Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Sweets!

4 Likes

Three days in and we’re at 477 users, with some being altogether new faces (welcome to you!)…All these lives you’ve touched already! In a pretty big way! It had to be an overwhelming–if not life-changing–month in the Sweets household (along with those of the other Lettuce Heads), and it so paid off. Happy people on at least four continents (and islands too), and we’re just getting started.

8 Likes

Wow Mr. Sweets! What a beautiful message! This is a family and home to us! My daughter was raised by so many people here with their wonderful crafts, kind comments on her kiddie crafts, and just the general feeling of love and acceptance. I have grown up here too and learned from so many of you on how to be a better human being. Always together. Love everyone here! Rox

4 Likes