"A Little Bit of Love..." Stitch

The May theme in the Stitch-along is Song Lyrics. The song that is currently on replay in my head is Weezer’s “A Little Bit of Love.” If you haven’t heard it, it’s nostalgic-ly reminiscent of their Blue Album and is very catchy, plus I love what it says!

So, I knew when this theme came up that I had to stitch it out! I was very inspired by @Magpie’s stitched TM-style affirmations and kantha style stitching.

Lots of scrappy goodness!

I did try to flatten some metal wire for the hanger. It worked ok with the limited supplies/space/tools I had on hand. Definitely more practice is needed!

Thanks for looking! :heart:

15 Likes

Ooh, it’s amazing! I love the scrappiness but most of all the stitching around the words, your signature style. It’s just wonderful. You did a great job hammering the wire!

1 Like

Beautiful my Friend!

1 Like

So cool! Love all the stitching all over, and the yarn fringe.

1 Like

:dizzy: :sewing_needle: Congrats! Your scrappy stitch is one of this week’s featured projects! :sewing_needle: :dizzy:

This is so cute and now I have the song stuck in my head. LOL! Great work.

1 Like

I love the overall look of this, did you start with a cloth and slow stitch scrap-sized fabrics onto it?

1 Like

How beautiful! I love this scraptastic masterpiece!

1 Like

Beautiful! I love the yarn too.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I did! I laid out sections as I went but stitched on one piece at a time.

Thanks everyone! :blush:

1 Like