A Nightmare for Christmas

This is the coolest diorama I have ever seen!

1 Like

Thanks Pookie! :blush:

That is utterly amazing and awe inspiring! What a wonderful gift!

1 Like

My daughter was pretty pleased to receive it. She has a lot of different crafty gifts I’ve made for her over the years and she flatters me by proudly displaying them in her home :yum:. Great kid that one.

1 Like

This is amazeballs! That furnace is killing me…

And you did an AMAZING job on Freddie!

1 Like

Thanks! I wasn’t sure how he would turn out as the figure has multiple points of articulation and I was fixing him in a rigid position. But the clay bonded to the figure pretty well. Probably wouldn’t survive excessive handling or play time but for standing static he worked well.

:sparkles: Congratulations!! Your A Nightmare for Christmas diorama is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :sparkles:

3 Likes

WOW! This is INCREDIBLE!! I’m blown away by the attention to detail, just…wow.

1 Like

I love the creativity of using an old TV/VCR set to house this display! You did an amazing job creating this scene and really bringing it to life! There are so many great details from the flooring, to the corroded pipes, to the texture on his clothing. I especially love that you replaced the screen literally encapsulating it all within the television! This is some truly impressive work.

1 Like

:two_hearts:thank you :two_hearts:

It’s always nice to hear people’s feedback on your work, but it’s especially nice to get positive feedback from all the great people here on Lettuce Craft and formerly from the dead site, because these are the people that know the love and effort that goes into ‘creating’. Community is hard to find in our crazy world, but this place is 1000% the best community anyone could ask for.

4 Likes

Thank you :hugs: truly appreciate the kind words :two_hearts:

1 Like