A playground FINALLY for my kiddos!

Well I finally made a playground for my gliders. Just need to add the fleece strips and in the cage it will go!!! All I need now is to make a Figment cage set to go with the figgy toy!!! Lol…

I also am almost finished another playground for another friend. This one I think will be epic…hint: Nickelodeon :grin:

5 Likes

looks cute!
But what are gliders? I tried to look it up but I only found a plane without a motor.

2 Likes

Sorry! I have Sugar Gliders! These are my girls :grin:

5 Likes

I hope you update this with pictures of the girls using it! :smiley: This is such a cool playground!

2 Likes

I’m not as familiar with them (as say, a dog) - is the intention for this to go inside their cage? Or will you add tubes to connect it to something else so they can move freely around? What is the size of the container? I think i see a few drill holes in top - do you plan to add many more to give them ample cross/air flow?

3 Likes

omg! They are adorable!! They look tiny!
I would love to see it in use too, like JoyfulClover said.

1 Like

Yes it is to go in the cage for them to play with. Can hide toys and treats for them to forge and hunt for. It is meant for playing in so no more holes needed. Here’s a pic of comparison of a glider to the container :blush:

3 Likes

As soon as I get pics of course I will share :heart:

1 Like

We need action shots! Yeah for playgrounds!

2 Likes

How cool :smiley: hope they have a lot of fun!

2 Likes

They will have lots of fun with this!

1 Like