A trio of Snoopy's

I burned these for @Amfkinney in the 12 Days of Christmas swap. These were her gifts to open on days four, five, and six. She listed on her questionnaire that she loves Snoopy. I do, too! There may or may not be a few more Snoopy related gifts in her swap package. We will just have to see! (Today, December 18, we opened day 6 of our swap gifts).

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

I left these unsealed in case she wanted to add any color to these. I also do not know what she will want to use these for. The circles are 4 inches, so they could be used as coasters, trivets, or even just simple wall hangings with a little bit of hardware added. I saved my “stencils” I made, and I think I will burn a few more of these for myself in the future. Maybe I’ll even ask @QueenHobo to paint them for me after I burn them (I should never be trusted to use a paintbrush. Well, a paintbrush that has anything wet on the tip, such as paint. I’m probably safe with a dry brush :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) :hearts:

16 Likes

These are darling!

2 Likes

These are great! I would use them as ornaments.

2 Likes

These are the best!

2 Likes

So cute! I love Snoopy.

2 Likes

These are so cute. I got a wood burning kit over a year ago and I am still scared yo use it. They look amazing!

1 Like

You can never go wrong with snoopy. Your lines are really great, they are so consistent.

1 Like