Abandoned attic finished

Hello I have finished my Abandoned attic i enjoyed making it.

20 Likes

Wow! The attention to detail is amazing! Love the little strip of photos. Itā€™s like someone was really living here. Itā€™s a little haunting.

1 Like

Rather creepy and definitely abandoned! :scream: This is awesome. The detail and the mood you created are perfect. Well done.

2 Likes

Love the detailsā€¦the windows are fantasticā€¦just need a few spider webs to really creep me out! Great job! Makes me wonder why people store broken things in their attic? Everyone seems to do this where I live! The photos are so eerieā€¦

1 Like

Yes, very realistic and creepy! The cracked plaster on the walls looks so authentic, and all the old pictures are very evocative. Amazing detail!

1 Like

Wowwwwweeewowwow! Is there anything I DONā€™T love about this? Iā€™m floored. Amazing detail! I have to say that the little secret door is my favorite detailā€¦. I love this.

2 Likes

eeeeuuuuwwww, creepy! like something out of a horror film!

2 Likes

oooooh, so spooky! Love the doll and the umbrella! So many tiny detailed touches. Itā€™s phenomenal.

1 Like

Thank you all for your comments it means a lot Iā€™m glad you like it x

2 Likes

You really ticked all the boxes to bring this abandoned attic to life! Iā€™m especially enamored of the roofā€™s shingles and dried leaves.

:fire: This project is hot, hot, hot! And one of this weekā€™s featured projects! Congrats! :fire:

Thia is simply AWESOME! Most dollhouse type projects are so neat and orderly. This one is grungy and decayed. I bet this was more difficult than making something pretty.

This totally reminds me of the attic that Georgie the Ghost inhabits from the books by Robert Bright, except a little less creepy. You did such an amazing job with this. What are the shingles made from?

1 Like

How eerily wonderful!

The shingles are made with plaster x

1 Like

Thank you everyone for commenting , it was fun to do.

1 Like

Oohā€¦ thereā€™s a dark story in thereā€¦ I love it.

You did such an amazing job with this! I think the first abandoned attic piece I ever saw was on Bentley House Minis, and I have been intrigued ever since. I could never make one because that level of detail is beyond my patience level, so I am very impressed with how well you captured the abandoned look and all of the details you added.

It makes me wonder what the ā€œstoryā€ is behind this attic- what happened to the child that owned the doll? Who are the people in the photos? It could be a fun inspiration for a creative writing group!

Thank you for your comments I did get the inspiration from Bentley house minis I love her videos I have a YouTube channel on there called
Jessicas world of miniatures if anyone would like to have a look x

3 Likes