Adventure time Ugly Naked Guy Hobo Puse

I made this Adventure Time bag yet again for strikes😅
I had 3 projects this month.
This bag is an Ugly Naked Guy Hobo pattern from sincerely Jen patterns (all her pattern names are Friends references)
I designed, digitized and stitched the Lumpy Space princess myself, she’s my favorite.
Fun story I only discovered Adventure Time because of a Craft swap
I used Sallie Tomato Black cork which I do not recommend, and I used silver jeans strap connectors. This is my first time using them, they are very cute.
Lastly I used rivets on the straps instead of sewing, handpresses make ALL the difference when using rivets.
Aaaand I think that’s everything

19 Likes

Oooh, what fun fabrics! I love the interior batik as well.

You make the most fun bags!

2 Likes

This is so much fun and I love the bright colors. What was wrong with the cork that you wouldn’t recommend it? It looks neat.

2 Likes

Cool bag! I also love the look of the cork…

1 Like

First of all the roll was very small, so you can’t use it for a whole bag or the straps, second when I sewed the seams, and then top stitched, the cork cracked. I had to color the cracks with a black sharpie, to hide them. I used Sallie cork for the pokemon bag I just posted as well and it had lots of discoloration and spots that felt rough/different. Just overall the quality wasn’t what I’d prefer for bag making

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing that info!

1 Like

Another great bag with a fun interior! It’s a shame the cork didn’t live up to your high quality back making, because it is so cool looking.

I can relate! Everything I know about Harry Potter, Pokemon, Dr Who, and so many other things I know from other people’s crafts!

2 Likes

Super cute, very well done, and extremely professional-looking hardware finishes. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I love how it all comes together! My kids went through an Adventure Time phase so I’m well aware of it :rofl: I have a few Adventure Time prints I have used for little projects here and there but mostly I hoard them.

2 Likes

This is a VERY nice bag. I love the lumpy space princess part the best. :slight_smile: Adorable.

1 Like

This is so great! I love the colorful inside and Lumpy Space Princess! :grin:

1 Like

The colourful inside is a great surprise!
It’s a shame that the cork wasn’t great. I’ve been meaning to buy some to use in my bag making but haven’t gotten around to it yet… I’m still using faux leather and vinyl which I’m having fun with :hugs:

1 Like

:star_struck: Well, what do you know, your wonderful craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :tada:

1 Like

This is such a wonderful bag, Love LSP :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Fantastic job! Your attention to detail and craftsmanship are really impressive. So talented!
I adore your Lumpy Space Princess.

1 Like

What a cute bag!

Oh, do tell about the lining fabrics too please. I looooove them! Love! Them!

1 Like

Thank you, Its actually a rainbow fabric that changes from 1 colour to another as you go. I have a bolt of the stuff😅 I have an obsession with collecting rainbow fabrics, some make it to my store, some slip through the cracks

I love this! I need one of these to carry the junk I have to haul around all the time.

1 Like