Agate Beads & Leather Bracelet

I finished another bracelet today :smile: Made with white leather cord, white hemp cord, heavy duty thread, magnetic clasps, and beautiful beads :heart: I am in love with these beads! The middle row are 8x12mm Dragon Skin Agates and the side rows are 8mm round Alxa Rainbow Onyx Agates

Flat

Closeup

And some action shots

Took some trial and error but finally finished with something wearable :grin: I’m really happy with this one! Thanks for looking :kissing_heart:

23 Likes

Very attractive! I’m puzzling over how it closes… are the metallic beads in the end magnetic clasps or something? Just curious.

2 Likes

Just beautiful! I love your beads…and the white leather really shows them off.

I am also interested in that closure!

2 Likes

Really pretty!

1 Like

Thank you all :smile:

@endymion and @AIMR yes, the closure is magnetic. They are each half-spheres that connect to make a whole sphere. I really like having magnetic closures because they’re so easy. I used two because of all the weight of the beads. The loop with a knot is mostly unnecessary but does help me hold it when putting it on

4 Likes

Wow–I have a bunch of those I forgot about! I use them for necklace closures because the little lobster claws are too hard for me to work! I never thought to use them for bracelets! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

This is lovely. I love the closure too and I totally get the knot at the end helping with putting the bracelet on.

1 Like

This is lovely, those beads are fab

1 Like

Wow! Those beads are so pretty and the white really compliments them in a fresh way.

2 Likes

It’s so pretty!

1 Like

Beautiful beads! Excellent work, it looks pro.

1 Like

:star_struck: :boom: This awesome project is featured this week! :boom: :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just this morning realized that the beads I ordered for the middle row are different than the beads I received… So I’ve adjusted the link in the post (just incase anyone was interested in them). I ordered these tube shaped beads but I’m pretty sure I received these barrel shaped beads.

And while I’m at it, here is the white leather cord, I’ve ordered a few times from this etsy shop and have been extra pleased with them. The magnetic clasps were from Amazon which I usually try to avoid, but I was feeling impatient and wanted them fast…

1 Like

I don’t know if you’ve used AliExpress for beads, but there a ton of sellers on there and the prices are good.

It is a long delivery time though, generally about 6 weeks

1 Like