Alcohol Ink Jewelry, Stamped ART earrings, and a charmed snowflake!

Apparently, I need to go back to work and stop getting snow days or I am going to be swimming in jewelry. It reminds me of one of @endymion’s prompts in the Small Batch Ornament Swap asking if we make duplicates of something.

The answer is yes.

Because I can buy these charm blanks ans earring findings in bulk on Amazon, I am just going to town.

I love how the alcohol ink turns into a masterboard and tiny surprise art when punched out into this miniscule 1/2" circle punch.

I think I already shared one of the pairs of the alcohol ink earrings in a different post, so I’m gonna skip it (even though I think it’s in this collage.) Actually, I only talked about it in the Snapshot thread, so I will share here.

What is fun about this is that they coordinate well, but are not exact matches. It was a little hard to decided which to be the necklace statement piece, but ultimately, I decided the earrings paired best this way.

20240122_095414
I love the glimmery surprise in this one!

20240122_095030
Not my favorite color, but it would definitely speak to someone else!

20240122_095855

So pretty…and a little moody…but in a good way!

20240122_095713

Snowflake charms I had laying around.

Action!

20240122_095548

How about some stamped ART?

Obsessed? Yep.
Thanks for looking.

14 Likes

Now that you mentioned it, some of them do like those old mood rings we had!

I love the little snowflakes…simple jewelry is easy to wear all the time!

1 Like

They are stunning especially the nebula ones. Very nice

1 Like

I love the backgrounds of your earrings. Have you ever tried this method on fabric? I saw an article in a magazine one that used strips of silk (or maybe it wasn’t silk, but something similar. I can’t remember) cut to shawl or scarf size. They colored in areas on the scarf with sharpies, and then sprayed with a water and rubbing alcohol mixture to create something similar to your awesomeness.

2 Likes

Great jewelry! The one with the prominent green is my favorite. Yes, you seem to be making lots of multiples!

1 Like

Very pretty! I’ve made similar pendants using nail polish. They didn’t have the same masterboard effect though.

1 Like

The second one down looks like leaves and flowers. It’s my favorite and very pretty.

2 Likes