Aldi Quarter Keychain

I found this on a website a while back and have been wanting to make it for a while. I decided to finally do it when taking the sewing class. Though I haven’t sewn it yet. It’s been a lot of trial and error. More error!

I may still try to hand sew it. But right now it’s been adhered together with fabric glue! Made out of faux leather ribbon.

10 Likes

I’m not thinking I want to have it on my key ring all the time. I may just put a Command Hook in the car so that it’s always hanging there for when I pull into the Aldi parking lot!

1 Like

This project takes me back to way before one sometimes needed a quarter to use a cart to the time when one might need a quarter for a pay phone! Fun!

2 Likes

I remember these from the old site! I still have one that I got from a swap.

Handy and practical…and sparkly! I attach mine to the inside of my purse with a carabiner clip for easy access when I go to Aldi.

Great idea, and cute, handy quarter-holder!

The post does have the link to the page where I found the instructions and the SVG file for those with a cutting machine or she has a printable as well.

Something I read said that a Teflon foot it best for doing this on a sewing machine.

1 Like

Cute!

1 Like