Alice Down the Rabbit Hole Nursery Sign

I’ve been away from the site for ages due to a number of reasons but have still been creating things! My daughter is expecting her first baby in July and I just threw her a Wonderland themed shower and made this to use as decor then it can be used in her nursery

13 Likes

Welcome back!
That’s adorable.

2 Likes

This is so sweet! I love the name too! Congrats to her and to you becoming a grandma!

2 Likes

Good to see you here, @lindyv321! I have always loved your creative projects!

Wow…seemed like just yesterday that you had wee ones in the house yourself! Congrats to the new addition to your family…hee hee “grandma Lindy”…

1 Like

This is too cute for words!

1 Like

This is flat out adorable! I can only imagine how wonderfully decorated your daughter’s shower was, too! Congratulations on becoming Granny Lindy! Grindy? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

So sweet and congrats on the grandbaby!

2 Likes

Lovely! And congrats on your granddaughter!

2 Likes

Ack! Lindy this is SOOOO CUTE! You will love being a grandma!

PS. My granddaughter’s middle name is Marie, too! AND, if I’m not mistaken, both of us have grandbabies due in July! Twinners! :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks all! The shower was a lot of work but worth it! I’m excited to meet the baby,

Haha good one! I still haven’t decided on a grandma name yet… I feel too young to be called grandma lol

I know!! They grow up too fast! Soon I’ll be an empty nester :weary:

Yep! 7/11

1 Like

Good to see you, Lindy! Congrats on the GBaby! I hope you and your family are doing well!

I love the little smidge of MCM in those teacups!

2 Likes