Alien Invasion

I had picked out the aliens and spaceships awhile ago. And then I saw the world map fabric and it looked like it might go with my aliens. It worked super awesome together!! So I found some other fabrics to go with the prints and picked a pattern. I went with Villa Rosa’s Mojave pattern and just added an extra set of rows and made it a little wider. I still need to get a backing and get it quilted but I’m still happy with how it’s looking so far!

19 Likes

Oh my gosh, that is amazeballs! Totally out of this world, haha.

1 Like

That map panel is stunning. I love so many of these fabric choices.

1 Like

Thank you! The map panel is a really cool one. It’s also a digital print so it’s got all that good color.

This is just the coolest. I really like the black and white constellation fabric, too. It’s the perfect contrast for all that awesome color!

1 Like

Thank you! I am really happy with how it turned out.

Great fabric choices!

1 Like

Thank you!! I am super happy with the colors I used

those aliens are hilarious!
i love how the colors all blend together so well

1 Like

Thank you! I’m super happy that the colors worked out so well! My favorite color piece is the pink grunge that I used (which is funny cus pink isn’t usually a fav color). I had a lot of fun picking out all my fabrics for this one! And I’m super happy that modifying the pattern a little worked out so well!

grunge is my FAVORITE to use in quilts!

1 Like

They have so many good colors. The yellow is also a grunge.

1 Like

Very fun and bright and creative!! I especially love that amazing map fabric. Beautiful quilt! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Yeah the map panel is a good one. Lots of pretty colors.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! How did I miss this? Aliens and sewing?! It’s incredible! I especially like how you made it so colorful and bright. Most of the alien stuff is black and green. This is incredible!

2 Likes

Thank you!! I really liked working on this quilt because it was so fun and bright. And the alien fabric was such a fun piece with all the funky colored aliens!

1 Like

Great color combos!

1 Like

Thank you! I had fun picking colors for it!