Altered tickets

I haven’t made altered tickets in a while. I’d made so many I had a huge stash and normally I make them from actual tickets. But I had these 4 pasteboard tickets and took a few minutes to decorate them with whatever scraps I had on my craft table.

There’s acrylic paint, stenciling, postage stamps, bits of decorative napkins, and mushroom pics.

17 Likes

Making altered tickets is on my never-ending list of things to try…your shroomy tickets look fab!

1 Like

Altered tickets- something else I need to try! Are the blanks you used the same size as a standard ticket? I love how you layered the elements, but it doesn’t look cluttered. The mushroom theme is fantastic!

1 Like

Love these. These tickets would be good for abandoned art projects.

2 Likes

Your papercrafting creativity is so inspiring!

1 Like

They are the same size just thicker

Wow- once again, you can squeeze a lot into a small area without making it look cluttered! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Wow! These are super cool! And more so to me, because lately I’m into mushroom imagery.

1 Like

Oo I love them!!

1 Like

I like this color palette. So soothing, AND mushrooms!!!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Altered Tickets are one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

1 Like

Those are adorable!!! Great work!! I haven’t heart of the altered tags before!

1 Like

They’re lovely!

1 Like

What are altered tickets?

basically take tickets and make mini pieces of art - I got the idea here.

Very nice…I have always loved these little additions to add to journal pages or even envelopes

The mushroom theme continues to be a favorite…thanks for sharing and explaining how you did them…on my list of never ending “to do’s” as well!

That’s so cute!! I am a big fan of mushrooms. I live near Portland and the magic kind may be legal after November.