Amigurumi snakes

My cousin’s adorable little girls asked their mommy for stuffed snakes, and so she turned to me. I found this pattern on YouTube and they loved it. I didn’t realize how big they would actually turn out to be (about 56 inches or 1.4 meters) but I think that just makes them even more fun.

I can’t wait to deliver these. Hope they love them!

27 Likes

I think something went wrong with the image uploads?

1 Like

Yes! I don’t know if it’s my phone or browser or what. I’ll add them from my laptop after work tomorrow/today.

3 Likes

All fixed!

1 Like

Those are fabulous! I love the color combo.

1 Like

Cuuuute!!

1 Like

I know the girls will shrill with thrill.

1 Like

I’ve been having a bit of a snake fascination lately, so I am right with them. These are amazing!

1 Like

:bell: :bellhop_bell: :bell: :bell: :bellhop_bell: :bell: :bell: :bellhop_bell: :bell: :bell: Ring-a-ding-ding! Your wonderful craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! CONGRATS! :bell: :bellhop_bell: :bell: :bell: :bellhop_bell: :bell: :bell: :bellhop_bell: :bell: :bell:

2 Likes

Cute snakes! Great photos, too.

1 Like

These are marvelous! The perfect size for a stuffed snake & maximum wrappability

1 Like

So cute! Love the colors and that they are the-same-but-different!

1 Like

So bright and cheery. I love them!

1 Like

I love the stripes, they look so good and the coordinating colors are a great touch! Your action shots are top notch! Have you delivered these yet? I’m sure they will be very well received.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to deliver them. We live a couple hours apart.

1 Like

I imagine the girls will be absolutely thrilled when you do get the snakes to them!

1 Like

Darling snakes. And your photos are so fun. That’s the way to make girls happy.

1 Like

Super cool! That yarn looks velvety. I bet they are lovely to snuggle with.

1 Like

These are so fun and amazing! I love how they have a “realistic” length too!

1 Like